Thread: pics from Richmond

Thank you for this, I'm getting no coverage of it. Antennae only.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Man, this is just AWESOME!! However, I did read in some of the comments, and it appears more than a few liberals put I their two cents worth...but that's about all its worth. They probably loose control of their bladder and bowels at just the mention of the word "gun". Mindless PsOS!

they are reporting a single ANTIFA type that was posing and trying to fire up signs of violence for the media >>>> started yelling about going over the fence and killing the Governor - got immediately surrounded and shut down - skinny white kid with a black facemask around the neck - AKA ANTIFA

extremely ballsy VA County Sherriff showed up in full uniform and did interviews - they won't be enforcing any un-Constitutional VA laws that are passed ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-20-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Amazing the lack of news on this event. Even OAN showing 6000 attendance on ticker, although the reported did state 50,000. I'm not sure why the discrepancy in numbers. I guess like the Dallas trump rally underreporting numbers.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Amazing the lack of news on this event. Even OAN showing 6000 attendance on ticker, although the reported did state 50,000. I'm not sure why the discrepancy in numbers. I guess like the Dallas trump rally underreporting numbers.
    Report I saw said 6000 on capital grounds where guns were banned. Another 16000 outside banned area area carrying firearms. Total of approx. 22,000 folks showed up. Can't vouch for that number. Media has a habit of misconstruing numbers to make eit seem less showed up than actually did. Honestly, your guess is as good as mine. Was a peaceful demonstration, though. Probably pissed Northam off something fierce because he can't rant and rave about those maniacal, insane gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Report I saw said 6000 on capital grounds where guns were banned. Another 16000 outside banned area area carrying firearms. Total of approx. 22,000 folks showed up. Can't vouch for that number. Media has a habit of misconstruing numbers to make eit seem less showed up than actually did. Honestly, your guess is as good as mine. Was a peaceful demonstration, though. Probably pissed Northam off something fierce because he can't rant and rave about those maniacal, insane gun owners.

a Canadian media outlet had aerial going - there were people strung out everywhere down there - it stretched from the parking lots to the capital building >>>> 50K is probably tooo large - 22K tooo low >>> 30-35K ?????

IDK, I'd bet 50k-60k all in. Trump rally in Dallas was very difficult to even see everybody there in line ahead of time. I got in about 1/2 - 2/3 of capacity and so many behind me. Dallas PD called it 60K and they are typical politicized city liberal upper crust admin in the PD. May be where OAN got the 60K all in after showing 6,000 I guess inside fence as was stated.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I also heard from several outlets 22,000+. Regardless, it was HUGE and peacefull! The fun fact is NOBODY WAS PAID AND BUSSED IN! Hehe.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!