Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat

Default Chat

Would anybody like to chat .
    We live in states mainly run by the Liberals we need like minded folks.
    That's about all I have to say.
    May you live in interesting times.

This is about the responce i expected

It's a slower than norm website. There are real deal people here that don't generally spend the day talking about this stuff. More hands on.

Every prep oriented website has been dying . this one used to be busy check and see how long i am a member here. Pa is just bad everyone is paranoid because we are surounded by the liberal leftist states

I think many of us, even the ones who are Prepped beyond imagination, are in the "Oh Sh!t" mode right about now. And I don't necessarily mean the panic mode, more of the point where were all busy with loose ends and what not because we see the writing on the wall. Less time on line, more time prepping. I know that I have been busy. We relocated 3.5 years ago and left 90% of our prep behind with family. I'm not even close to being prepped like before, still better off than most people down here. Limited space (Boat), see my Trailer Thingy post, it sums it up.

I've also been a member here for ages, since 07, I just started joining in again after years and years. It's a little slower at times but it's a different world then it was prior to 08-09.

droid is right
    we all see that this is the real deal
    what we prep for
    last minute preps & fill in the gaps prepping going on by lots of us as hard and fast as we can, while the stores are still open (more or less)
    plus it is spring so all the garden startup work is going on and many of us are expanding our gardens which adds more work

Yep. We are all tying up loose ends and verifying everything is ready to go. So, there is going to be spurts of activity here and there, then nothing. We are not keyboard camandos here, we are the real deal and thus our absence.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    .... while the stores are still open (more or less)....
    We got so lucky in that dept. Miami was coming down here pilaging and panic buying everything. Well except the ground steak (60% off) and seafood (40% off) because 90% of those ass holios are down right stupid. Our county here in the Keys put up road blocks, no non residents, now magically our stores have been restocking. Now, if we could get rid of all those New York plates that snuck down early, then we would be fine here on the rocks. Those NYCers are like locusts. I know the couple that runs the Post Net, they tell me every day they got NYers showing up, sending supplies home.

I'm enjoying this. I have been able to focus on myself. Rather than my business and customers. I ran 26 miles trail running this week. Got in my range time, yard work.. been relaxing honestly

Range time, oh how I miss thee.......
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best