Thread: My sometimes rabid thoughts....

Default My sometimes rabid thoughts....

Has it ever occurred to Americans that it would be far less expensive for America to send North Korea a Wall Mart than soldiers, missiles, submarines and aircraft carriers???

Hell ...send the two or three Wall Marts.

Do you realize how absolutely dangerous this is to North Korea????

Do you realize how absolutely dangerous this is to a deep state apparatus dependent on a North Korea to preserve their power over us in keeping us socially, timely, and politically affrighted???

Just some rabid thoughts.

Why do you suppose no one on the phony left or the phony right has ever proposed such an concept????.

My read is that such an concept or idea is far more dangerousm than war!!!??

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I have to say that I don't think anyone believes that N. Korea's Mighty Missile Man of Doom, Gloom and Kaboom would allow a Wal Mart inside the borders.

you must not be very old or didn't follow the international circuit >>>> it used to be an annual NK pacifer to send in boatloads of food & supplies >>> first GrandDad - then DaddyDear - now Fat Boy himself >>> 3 generations of passing the buck while they have become a bigger & bigger threat to world peace ....

comes time for "Peace thru Confrontation" - you say "NO!!!!!!" and actually mean it ...

PS >>> Trump doesn't have Wally World stock - only believes in Targets - probably an eazy 1,000 on the 1st volley

Oh I remember that, Illinois Warrior. Pacifying the twit, yea ..... providing them a means to give their people a decent living .... no way; Missile Man wants them eating grass.

Some things just ain't fair, even when dealing with folks like NK.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Agree..no way the Norks would ever allow a Wal Mart in their borders. No way .not happening. Way more dangerous tom the leadership than submarines and Aircraft carriers ...soldiers at the border. Way Way more dangerous.

So why is not our phony leadership speaking of this??? We are never to be able to think this far on our own.

If you knew how dangerous a wall mart is to the Norks...you wouldn't always be afraid when someone needs us to jump or ask how high!!!

That is my point!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-22-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you must not be very old or didn't follow the international circuit .... threat to world peace ....
    I'm recollecting that 'Murika" played a fairly large part in creating that little piece of hostile existence. And as to world peace, such condition doesn't exist on the planet on which I currently reside ... again, due in large part to 'Murika's global quest for national security.

In 1988 South Korea briefly occupied the world stage as host to the Olympic games. Korean unification was the unofficial theme that was pretty well covered by South Korean media. Friends back in conus told me there was little mention of such by the msm. The "defense" industry can't pay their execs if threats of peace are able to influence world events ....

Skarecrow.