Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee will burn....

The irony of all these Antifa/SJW types is that they operate within their liberal cities of tolerance towards their acting out. So they burn down or riot and trash the very cities that support them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Yeah it's pretty great. They have hissy fits and burn it down. But I bet the politicians are getting alot of kick backs from the rebuilding contracts

THIS in a nut shell.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty great. They have hissy fits and burn it down. But I bet the politicians are getting alot of kick backs from the rebuilding contracts
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

he's a gun for hire - he's just working for Bernie at this time >>>> when there's a state up for contention and some dirty tricks can make the difference - he's your guy >>> he'll be the squad leader sending out the troops to burn campaign offices - steal signs - intimidate voters - prepare for voter cheating - disrupt campaign speeches - attack marches & rallies ....

I don't believe he has the balls. Just a big mouth to hold Sanders balls.

we can all have our various opinions of this guy
    and I generally agree that those of this ilk will run from a face to face confrontation.
    doesn't mean they won't do damage from the shadows
    think about the knockout game some inner city thugs play, something like that.
    guys like this are dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    and I generally agree that those of this ilk will run from a face to face confrontation.
    Yea, like DC on Inauguration Day. I think the real players just instigate and get the masses worked up, and then slip out the back to let the mindless minions take the heat.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Yea, like DC on Inauguration Day. I think the real players just instigate and get the masses worked up, and then slip out the back to let the mindless minions take the heat.
    It's the way all Marxist revolutionaries work. Thus the name, "Useful Idiots".
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

When I was a young girl growing up, I was taught to grow and use the eyes in back of my head. It has actually paid off or I wouldn't be here today to tell it. always...ALWAY be fully aware of your surroundings day and night. Moreso now than in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post

More radical Sanders staffers, these in South Carolina;

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-bernie-sande/