Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Tip / quote of the day

The enemy is many, we are few. Kill the enemy to reduce their numbers to a pitiful remnant. When they return home to recruit for the new campaign their people will be reluctant to join for a new campaign.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Fear not the man who can take your life. Fear the One who can take your soul.

Keep the faith, never give up.

Great quote Bam. And oh so true.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Great quote Bam. And oh so true.
    Thanks BP . I see and hear a lot of people giving up, saying our country is lost, nothing we can do , throwing in the towel. Not on this site, but on others and in person. I have to admit, the events of this week were surely depressing to me too .

However, this is NOT the time to give up. This is not the time to surrender. What if our forefathers had given up ? We wouldn't even be here.

God is in control of this. He has a plan . I trust His plan . I won't give up. I won't surrender. We WILL win .

I agree Bam. I have been depressed at this weeks events.
    But i'll never give in. One thing I do think is happening though. After a look back at Israel at many points in the old testament. They turn away from The Lord and he left them to their own devices till they turned back to him. I get a strong feeling this is one of those times. The US has gotten wicked over the last several decades and has been daring the Lord out. It may be time.

BE READY FOR IT IF IT IS
    Last edited by bacpacker1513; 01-08-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

But ill never give in. One thing I do think is happening though. After a look back at Isreal at many poi t in the old testament. They turn away from The Lord and he left them to their own devices till they turned back to him. I get a strong feeling this is one of those times. The US has gotten wicked over the last several decades and has been daring the Lord out. It may be time.

BE READY FOR IT IF IT IS
    Amen to that.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

But i'll never give in. One thing I do think is happening though. After a look back at Israel at many points in the old testament. They turn away from The Lord and he left them to their own devices till they turned back to him. I get a strong feeling this is one of those times. The US has gotten wicked over the last several decades and has been daring the Lord out. It may be time.

BE READY FOR IT IF IT IS
    The silent majority has become the spineless majority. Will the great awakening come before or after this damned reset ? I haven't given up on POTUS, when the going gets tough....., including me. Dawning the armor, nevertheless, should the wicked one have a temporary victory.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

BE READY FOR IT IF IT IS
    G-D warns Israel, at some point they get punished. U.S. has been being warned for a long time. Judgement comes, when it does. Yes, be prepared....
    Psalms 91 is the one your refering to.
    Elijah had the birds bringing him his meals at the spring...

I've been saying this for a while now. Wondering when the Lord was gonna get enough of this filth and wickedness. Ya know, He promised never again to destroy all life by water, but He never made such a promise concerning hell fire and brimstone. In recent times some asteroids have come very close to our planet. The book, "Lucifer's Hammer" has been on my mind lately. I think we've have more than ample warning. The axe may just be about to fall.

And Finris, Psalm 91 is one of my favorites. Very appropriate my friend.