Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Tip / quote of the day

I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them, and turned not again until I consumed them. 2 Samuel 22:38

It's hard to drain the swamp when the pipes are full of rats. Diamond and Silk

The overwhelming majority of information is classified to protect pitiful security, not national security. Julian Assange
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Please forgive me folks. I know I have posted this before, but it is worth repeating.

" My religious beliefs teach me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time of my death. I do not concern myself with that, but to be always ready whenever it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and all men would be equally brave ". Stonewall Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Please forgive me folks. I know I have posted this before, but it is worth repeating.

" My religious beliefs teach me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time of my death. I do not concern myself with that, but to be always ready whenever it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and all men would be equally brave ". Stonewall Jackson.
    What was it Humphrey Bogart said..."Play it again, Sam".

Bam that is certainly one to always keep in mind
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13