Thread: This is what Democrats want now...

Default This is what Democrats want now...

Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post

almost no chance >>>> they have a struggle on their hands hanging onto the House - if they keep badmouthing stuff like the latest Iran handling the people might not wait for an election ....

I think they've burned their bridge but never ever take it for granted.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I think they've burned their bridge but never ever take it for granted.
    My thinking runs that way too, but you never what mood the media is going to stir up among the "lemmings"...those gullible little creatures who refuse to think for themselves...the ones who would drown if the media told them they could breathe under water.

I hadn't thought along these lines, but it actually makes sense at least from the libs way of thinking. IMO Gowdy would have a good idea of whats going on. If the R's loose the Senate and fail to take the house back, it won't matter what Trump does, they will torment the country for the following 2 years until the 22 election.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    My thinking runs that way too, but you never what mood the media is going to stir up among the "lemmings"...those gullible little creatures who refuse to think for themselves...the ones who would drown if the media told them they could breathe under water.

The media is only the left hand keeping our attention to what is really going on. "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
    The vote counters are very active and working in secret, quiet places. Their job is to decide the vote before it happens. Voting machines that tip a few percent here and there. "Lost" ballot boxes suddenly found, that don't contain even one vote for the opposition (statistically impossible), and the list goes on.

Everything else is red herring, designed to take our attention away from motor voter laws, coupled with giving Illegal Aliens driver's licenses. An action designed to back door legal voting for non-citizens. The war for control of our government is not being fought with guns. It is being won (or lost) because the losing side doesn't even know they are at war.
    Last edited by Crazy Uncle; 01-10-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    "Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    The media is only the left hand keeping our attention to what is really going on. "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
    The vote counters are very active and working in secret, quiet places. Their job is to decide the vote before it happens. Voting machines that tip a few percent here and there. "Lost" ballot boxes suddenly found, that don't contain even one vote for the opposition (statistically impossible), and the list goes on.

Everything else is red herring, designed to take our attention away from motor voter laws, coupled with giving Illegal Aliens driver's licenses. An action designed to back door legal voting for non-citizens. The war for control of our government is not being fought with guns. It is being won (or lost) because the losing side doesn't even know they are at war.
    EGG-ZACKLY!! !00%, 24 carat, undiluted truth here. And there should be none of this registering on election day. If you aren't registered at least 30 days prior to election day, you don't vote! IMHO, in addition to a picture ID to prove you is who you say you is, proof of U. S. citizenship...birth certificate or citizenship papers...should be required. GRRRR!! I shouldn't get started on this! I need to keep my blood pressure under control.