Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Granted Soleimani Amnesty in 2015 Iran Deal

Default Obama Granted Soleimani Amnesty in 2015 Iran Deal

https://recentlyheard.com/2020/01/09...of-irans-deal/

I haven't had opportunity to research this yet, posting it here for discussion and independent research.

And gave them 150 billion in access to previously frozen Iranian assets and a 1.7 billion cash offer.

The mind, boggles.

Found buried on page 86 of the Annex to the Historic Deal of President Obama with Iran, amnesty was granted to Soleimani and a list of blacklist terrorists was taken away–with a number of senior members of the Revolutionary Guards of the Islamic Republic.

In addition to submitting the agreement granted in 2015 to the Iranian regime, Obama continued to support the Islamic Republic, trying to gain access to the financial system of the United States by removing the sanctions against the country.

According to a report on 7 June 2018 by the Chair of the Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI), Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH),’ The Obama administration has secretly issued a broad license allowing the export of Iranian assets worth billions of dollars using the US financial system.’

A very substantial part of Iran’s economic liquidity with the nuclear deal with Obama has been invested in its enrichment scheme and financing terrorist groups in the Middle East and Syria, according to an article in the Wall Street Journal.
    Last edited by bruss01; 01-08-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Sure didn't work out too well for him............tisk.
    But seriously I think I saw where he was re-added this last April.

Listening to John Wells tonight, he had a lady on who is Iranian. Said there were thousands of Iranians celebrating in the streets after news of Soleimani's death broke. Then the Ayatollah ordered 3 days of mourning and the military ran them off the streets. Videos out now showing Iran military shooting at Iranian citizens to force them into the streets to " mourn " Soleimani's death. Fake news is worldwide.

This guy has some good stuff on Soleimani, Obama communicating with Iran, etc. ;

https://twitter.com/doranimated
    Last edited by bambam; 01-10-2020 at 09:55 PM.

I think you folks are looking the wrong way when looking at Obama...Both Michelle and he.

You need to be looking at the Obama's handler/controller and to whom she answers. Valarie Jarret. Valarie Jarret seems to be a female Henry Kissinger...came out of seemingly no where to become, by default, a person of tremendous influence.

With Elenore and Franklin Roosevelt it was a person named Harry Hopkins.

What happens with many of these leaders who are really proxis...is that someone is closely assigned to their staff or cabinet to oversee certain controlling functions. The telltale is that the rest of the staff are frightened of them....fearful. It was so with Henry Kissinger and also Valerie Jarret. Their power and control is all out of proportion to their official office.

This is not what you read in the history books. It tends to be carefully scrubbed from history unless you know where to read certain accounts.

Start with Valerie Jarret and find out who are her controllers.

Now....you members don't have to buy into this one. I can do tin foil as well as many out here.

What I suspect is that Trump does not have deep state handlers over him, such as Valarie Jarret or Henry Kissinger, and does not follow their script. Trump is not under deep state control as were so many before him. This is the reason so many in both political parties don't like Trump.

Just my speculation via certain historical observations.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-11-2020 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I think you folks are looking the wrong way when looking at Obama...Both Michelle and he.

You need to be looking at the Obama's handler/controller and to whom she answers. Valarie Jarret. Valarie Jarret seems to be a female Henry Kissinger...came out of seemingly no where to become, by default, a person of tremendous influence.

With Elenore and Franklin Roosevelt it was a person named Harry Hopkins.

What happens with many of these leaders who are really proxis...is that someone is closely assigned to their staff or cabinet to oversee certain controlling functions. The telltale is that the rest of the staff are frightened of them....fearful. It was so with Henry Kissinger and also Valerie Jarret. Their power and control is all out of proportion to their official office.

This is not what you read in the history books. It tends to be carefully scrubbed from history unless you know where to read certain accounts.

Start with Valerie Jarret and find out who are her controllers.

Now....you members don't have to buy into this one. I can do tin foil as well as many out here.

What I suspect is that Trump does not have deep state handlers over him, such as Valarie Jarret or Henry Kissinger, and does not follow their script. Trump is not under deep state control as were so many before him. This is the reason so many in both political parties don't like Trump.

Just my speculation via certain historical observations.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I agree with pretty much everything you've pointed out here. Trump is not "one of the boys". He's a renegade, a rogue. Doesn't play by their rules, and its driving Congress and their puppeteers nuts with frustration. He's pretty much thumbed his nose in their faces and told them to go piss up a rope. He's trying to rebuild the Country's foundation and the termites (Congress) is having fits about it. I love it!!!!

I think you are spot on OT, and as you have said in the past, it goes much higher than even the " handlers " . This guy ties a lot of it together; Soleimani, Iran, McStain, , Israel, Mossad, Rothschilds, Ukraine, etc. I don't agree 100 % with him, but I think he's pretty close;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmdS2dYOd6o

Exactly right OT. Look back at Carter, He had and I will butcher the spelling of the name, Zebenew Brezenski. The Bushes themselves are part of the DS, but they also had Rumsfeld and Cheney. Reagan, George Shultz. It goes on and on. DT don't fit that mold. He makes his on calls on stuff and isn't beholden to other groups for money,
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Exactly right OT. Look back at Carter, He had and I will butcher the spelling of the name, Zebenew Brezenski. The Bushes themselves are part of the DS, but they also had Rumsfeld and Cheney. Reagan, George Shultz. It goes on and on. DT don't fit that mold. He makes his on calls on stuff and isn't beholden to other groups for money,
    At, or before, the end of Trump's SECOND four years there will be a lot of bald heads in DC, because the left...and many on the "right":...will have pulled all their hair out in anger and frustration.

Yep no doubting that at all.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    At, or before, the end of Trump's SECOND four years there will be a lot of bald heads in DC, because the left...and many on the "right":...will have pulled all their hair out in anger and frustration.
    Now that...Olde Timer....I'd like to see...and throw popcorn boxes with cheers!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite