Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is NOT good ; UN can disarm Americans ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by RazorEdge95 View Post
    Treaties don’t override the US Constitution. Take it from a lawyer, I’m not worried.

And if that isn’t enough, 300+ million weapons and something like 8 billion rounds of ammunition owned by my fellow Americans also gives me comfort.

This is the section of the article I was concerned with. I am not a lawyer, so if this clause is indeed part of the USMCA , is the author correct in the assumption that this could be used for the UN to legally disarm us even IF the president does not sign onto the UN arms treaty ?

Many laws and policy objectives have been put in place that have led us to where we are now. Despite opposition from the public, the gun control agenda is gaining steam and more and more states are introducing legislation to outlaw semi-automatic firearms. In 1961 the U.S. government passed public law 87-297, the Arms Control and Disarmament Act. This is interesting because the law specifically states that there shall be no laws authorizing the reduction of our armed forces or the prohibiting of the civilian ownership of arms unless pursuant to the treaty-making powers of the President. The House, after staging the fake impeachment spectacle, approved the finalization of the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, the USMCA. This trade agreement further surrenders our sovereignty to the U.N. despite it being hailed as one of the great things Trump has done for the country. If this new treaty does create a so-called North American Union under the control of the United Nations, then the situation in Virginia could easily be declared an “international emergency” giving them the sole authority to deploy peacekeeping troops. As conspiratorial as it may sound this is laid out in law. There was also the U.N. Arms treaty. President Trump was hailed as being pro-gun when he withdrew from the treaty, which John Kerry signed as Secretary of State. In truth, it doesn’t matter if Trump withdrew from it if the USMCA becomes the law of the land.

The constitution notwithstanding, these pricks have repeatedly and persistently watered it down over the years with their unconstitutional laws and activist judges.

Sorry, some got cut off , here's the entire paragraph;

Many laws and policy objectives have been put in place that have led us to where we are now. Despite opposition from the public, the gun control agenda is gaining steam and more and more states are introducing legislation to outlaw semi-automatic firearms. In 1961 the U.S. government passed public law 87-297, the Arms Control and Disarmament Act. This is interesting because the law specifically states that there shall be no laws authorizing the reduction of our armed forces or the prohibiting of the civilian ownership of arms unless pursuant to the treaty-making powers of the President. The House, after staging the fake impeachment spectacle, approved the finalization of the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, the USMCA. This trade agreement further surrenders our sovereignty to the U.N. despite it being hailed as one of the great things Trump has done for the country. If this new treaty does create a so-called North American Union under the control of the United Nations, then the situation in Virginia could easily be declared an “international emergency” giving them the sole authority to deploy peacekeeping troops. As conspiratorial as it may sound this is laid out in law. There was also the U.N. Arms treaty. President Trump was hailed as being pro-gun when he withdrew from the treaty, which John Kerry signed as Secretary of State. In truth, it doesn’t matter if Trump withdrew from it if the USMCA becomes the law of the land.
    Last edited by bambam; 01-04-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Don't fret much Bam, TN and KY has your back. We've got bags packed just waiting for the fun to start, you provide parking and beer. It'll be a helluva time.
    Last edited by flock6; 01-04-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Don't fret much Bam, TN and KY has your back. We've got bags packed just waiting for the fun to start.

I'll meet you on the way to Virginia , my bags are packed too. Time to show those frickin idiots who really runs this country.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Found this article about the United Nations hiring disarmament people. According to the author , there is a provision in the USMCA treaty Trump signed that may allow UN troops to disarm Americans !! Did TRump not read that frickin treaty before he signed it ? Did he not have his lawyers read it first ? Why in the hell would that be in a trade treaty in the first place ??!! This is NOT good folks ;

https://gunsinthenews.com/united-nat...s-in-new-york/
    Don't fall for the internet BS.
    The UN isn't coming here to disarm anyone.

Don't worries I'll save the Midwest single handedly against the un invasion...lol

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Don't fret much Bam, TN and KY has your back. We've got bags packed just waiting for the fun to start, you provide parking and beer. It'll be a helluva time.
    Not if that worthless POS Beshears has his way

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    You guys are missing the point : the possible link between the UN and the USMCA treaty.
    Show us the portion of the treaty that says so.
    All there is so far is internet hype from sources who thrive on melodrama.

Well, I never signed any agreement or treaty, so if they want my guns they had bloody well better willing to fight for them!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Well, I never signed any agreement or treaty, so if they want my guns they had bloody well better willing to fight for them!
    Exactly
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Heads on swivels. Keep a peep out for un vehicles. There are vehicles and supplies stored all over the country . If they start rolling out on trains and roads let people know