Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is NOT good ; UN can disarm Americans ??!!

Default This is NOT good ; UN can disarm Americans ??!!

Found this article about the United Nations hiring disarmament people. According to the author , there is a provision in the USMCA treaty Trump signed that may allow UN troops to disarm Americans !! Did TRump not read that frickin treaty before he signed it ? Did he not have his lawyers read it first ? Why in the hell would that be in a trade treaty in the first place ??!! This is NOT good folks ;

https://gunsinthenews.com/united-nat...s-in-new-york/

Well maybe they can try.......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

there was some ad out of NYC that supposedly came out of the UN >>> never any confirmation of anything ....

USMCA? - the UN doesn't have anything to do with it ...

I'm guessing it's 2020 Election trolling and you bought into perfectly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    there was some ad out of NYC that supposedly came out of the UN >>> never any confirmation of anything ....

USMCA? - the UN doesn't have anything to do with it ...

I'm guessing it's 2020 Election trolling and you bought into perfectly ...
    did you read the ENTIRE article ?
    This is from a pro-gun site, not CNN
    Last edited by bambam; 01-04-2020 at 12:30 PM.

I've been saying for years we need to get the U.S. out of the UN and the UN out of the U. S.

Hold up there pardner...

Look at the qualifications. "Advanced degree" in some pretty specific area(s) required.

This is not a want-ad for grunts to go door to door.

This is for someone to staff that position at UN global HQ which (surprise!) is located in NYC.

UN deals with uprisings and revolutions around the world. There has to be a way for those who were in the losing faction to be returned to a peaceable role in their society. This position is to hire the guy who runs that office at the UN. It's mostly to coordinate mop-up in 3rd world crap-holes and banana republics after corrupt politics give way to armed rebellion and restore some semblance of normalcy.

COULD the UN ever take an interest in disarming Americans? That's not implausible but would likely only happen in the wake of an uprising or civil war. That's not what is going on with this job opening IMHO. Likely to replace the guy who previously drove that desk.

BTW I seem to recall Trump negating US participation that disarmament treaty...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-us-out-video
    Last edited by bruss01; 01-04-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

You guys are missing the point : the possible link between the UN and the USMCA treaty.

If anyone is ever going to try to disarm Americans I only hope and pray it is the U. N.!!!!!!!!

Why do I say that?

Because the U. N. Couldn't punch it's way out of a paper bag. They go to Somalia to establish order ... the Somali Militias show up in technicals (jeeps and other vehicles with mounted machineguns) and U. N. Blue Helmets head for the hills -- RETREAT, BEAT FEET!!

And blue helmets make good targets for .308!
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 01-04-2020 at 06:36 PM.

I agree. The un would be ****ting their britches going against American vets and patriot's

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    You guys are missing the point : the possible link between the UN and the USMCA treaty.
    Treaties donít override the US Constitution. Take it from a lawyer, Iím not worried.

And if that isnít enough, 300+ million weapons and something like 8 billion rounds of ammunition owned by my fellow Americans also gives me comfort.
    Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.