Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: US Embasy in Iraq under attack

Trump has to hit Iran and his proxies hard....Hard enough they say sorry we wont do that again. Maybe some Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from the sea to Tehran...Maybe hit the home of the Ayatollah and his families homes and maybe his favorite mosque, hair nail and makeup place. Of course some bases as well just for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Trump has to hit Iran and his proxies hard....Hard enough they say sorry we wont do that again. Maybe some Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from the sea to Tehran...Maybe hit the home of the Ayatollah and his families homes and maybe his favorite mosque, hair nail and makeup place. Of course some bases as well just for good measure.
    You're starting to sound like me, Finris. I've been told by a number of people that I'm a bad influence. (Can ya hear the hawk screaming for blood?) Sort of brings to mind a cartoon right after the terrorist attack of Sept 11, 2001: Eagle sitting on a three legged stood filing his talons to a needle point. Caption read, "attack our country, bomb our people, you got a ass whipping coming".
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-27-2020 at 08:23 PM.

That was on "SOLDIER OF FORTUNE" magazine, Beowulf.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    That was on "SOLDIER OF FORTUNE" magazine, Beowulf.
    Yeah, I couldn't remember where I saw it, just that I saw it and thought it most appropriate. Could paraphrase it to fit today's atmosphere: "you mess with our freedoms, our 2nd amendment rights, you got a ass whipping coming!"

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    You're starting to sound like me, Finris. I've been told by a number of people that I'm a bad influence. (Can ya hear the hawk screaming for blood?) Sort of brings to mind a cartoon right after the terrorist attack of Sept 11, 2001: Eagle sitting on a three legged stood filing his talons to a needle point. Caption read, "attack our country, bomb our people, you got a ass whipping coming".
    OMG say it isn't true!!! I'm sounding like you....Oh wait, yeah I don't care..I forgot there for a second. Honestly I have explained the ME to people time and time again. Only those who have been there and experienced understand.

I stand by the Marines who pissed on the Taliban. Let them know how you feel. This is one of those fights you can't walk away from. You have to push their noses into the piss puddle...Then beat their A$$.

I am the bad influence!! We sound a like because the Truth is the Truth....As much as we hate it, or love it.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    OMG say it isn't true!!! I'm sounding like you....Oh wait, yeah I don't care..I forgot there for a second. Honestly I have explained the ME to people time and time again. Only those who have been there and experienced understand.

I stand by the Marines who pissed on the Taliban. Let them know how you feel. This is one of those fights you can't walk away from. You have to push their noses into the piss puddle...Then beat their A$$.

I am the bad influence!! We sound a like because the Truth is the Truth....As much as we hate it, or love it.
    I hear ya loud and clear! I never spent any time in the ME, but my son did. He was with the 24th MI out of Ft Stewart, Ga. He was a gunner on a Bradley during the first Gul War. (I'd been retired a bit over three years when that little ho-down took place). He won't talk much about what went on to too many people, but he and I have had a number of heart to heart talks about it. Goes right along with what you said here. All my time across the pond, except for one tour in Italy, was spent in the Far East, and at the time Americans were not too well received in some of those places. Although there was no "open warfare" going on...at least not that folks back at home in the States knew anything about...we had a few "skirmishes" with some of the folks who didn't think too highly of us. And for those who have never had the "pleasure", let me tell ya, being shot at by someone who truly desires to make additional orifices in your ass is a real revelation. Makes the adrenalin level go w-a-a-a-y up...REAL FAST! None of our guys were injured in those little exchanges, fortunately. Don't know about the people on the other end of it.

And you're sure right in that the truth can be ugly. Take a big bite out of your butt if ya ain't "keerful".

Mullahs trying to consolidate power;

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_in_iran.html

Another one bites the dust !!!!!!!
    https://johnbwellsnews.com/he-did-it...-in-us-strike/

I had heard about the strike. But hadn't heard any mention of taking out another Iranian leader. Thanks AWESOME
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13