Thread: E.M.P. 333 Days - A Prepper Movie for the Whole Family

Default E.M.P. 333 Days - A Prepper Movie for the Whole Family

need some New Year's entertainment? >>> new movie out there for preppers ...

https://www.prepperwebsite.com/prepper-movie/

Youíre looking for a prepper movie. But you want to make sure that the movie you pick meets certain criteria. Of course, it needs to be preparedness related. You also want to make sure that you can show it to your family, so it needs to be clean of language, nudity, and gore. Lastly, you want the movie to spark prepper-related questions so you can have some good discussions after the movie. If I just described your current movie hunt, and you are looking for a prepper movie that the whole family can watch, then look no further!

EMP 333 Days is a movie written, directed and produced by Adriano Ferreri. The movie is about a young 11-year-old girl, Niamh, who is staying with her grandmother when an EMP knocks out the grid and all electronics. Due to her situation and grandmotherís unfortunate death, she needs to leave to try and meet up with her dad, who was on a business trip.

I watched the trailer, doesn't look like it would hard to watch. Thanks!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I may have enough internet speed now to stream.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I just finished watching it on Prime. Not bad. Not bad at all.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!