Thread: dems want to outlaw single family house zoning

Default dems want to outlaw single family house zoning

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post

I'd love to see VA have another election - has to be a ton of Virginians that didn't bother to get off their dead azz on election day >>> NOW - bitching & griping about these DNCers - elected by a couple of counties - making all these BS changes ...

this kind of neighborhood busting is a fav tactic of Homes for Humanity >>> purposely pay all kinds of $$$ for a lot in a nice neighborhood - pop in their barely making grade home - make sure it goes to some ethnic family of some kind that won't have the $$$ to actually live there ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-29-2019 at 06:49 PM.

As it said in the article, Minneapolis has done the same. I guess they need to stack ‘em rack’em and pack in the new immigrants to gather more votes.

Just a few more years of this crap.

It's being implemented here in Austin, Texas

Section 9 housing is big business. I have thought about building some apartments just for that purpose. Guv subsidized.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Section 9 housing is big business. I have thought about building some apartments just for that purpose. Guv subsidized.

I doubt you and this black VA politician would have the same consensus about where those buildings belong >>>> he's all about destroying white homeowner's property values and forced integration neighborhoods & schools ...

It would be in my small town, so not much trouble with location, but I wouldn't mind putting it in whatever minority neighborhood in a big city. It's all another legal guv money scramble.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Interesting....a racist trying to label others as racist in their attempts to further "Herd" Americans and get Americans to pay for their own herding.

These kinds of construction are showing up around here as well. I am told it is part of an Agenda 21 long range plan.

I was also told by my Lady Friend, working in the Apartment business, that the Federal Government realized that after the disaster of many subsidized housing projects in many cities....the Government has worked quietly to tear down many of these disastrous projects and move these people into the suburbs.

I do not approve of people who have mostly race and racism by which to "herd" and or censor others.

People decide for themselves and for their own reasons what to do with their monies and time and do not want to be "herded" by career/professional racists.

Again an example of a people working for first place dreams with their money and labor and being made to take second...third and fourth place in their own country.

In some European nations it is being proposed that people with vacation homes move immigrants into them. I don't know how far this has progressed but I remember when it was proposed.

We are talking about the abolition of private property here under the guise of racism.

Ishmaelites at work.

MY non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom