Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it respectable to inquire about Christmas haul?

Default Is it respectable to inquire about Christmas haul?

If it is, how about we share what we all got from Santa this year?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Underwear, jeans, a Dremel tool, but all I really wanted was a little CORNBREAD !!!!

Wife and I got a new mattress. Old one was nearly 20 years old.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Weather tech mats for my truck, a few MOLLE pouches for organizing gear, (one is a tear off med pouch for my truck) knew knife, hoodies for work, electric grill lighter, cologne, LED work light that charges phones, and a small record player. Wife did much better than I did. She got stuff that goes bang, and all kinds of goodies. We also gave ourselves a nice vacation to the nicest cabin I've ever seen for the entire week of Christmas. And by nice, imagine how nice a cabin in the woods would be if it was one bedroom 1 bath and cost about 400k. This place was cabin meets NYC penthouse.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

A new knife, replacement nocks for my arrows (as needed), pocket shot and slingshot ammo, and a nice belt pouch to carry them in, couple of books I really wanted, and most important of all, my family were all healthy. Also a diary with bible scripture at the bottom of each page. Great for bible memory work, a verse for each day. And my granddaughter and GSIL prepared a fantastic meal. I don't know anything more I could have wanted.

Like BamBam, a new Dremel.

Hubs was really thinking this year. I love ballroom dancing. Used to teach it when I lived in Houston. Hubs set me up with a competition group to dance with the pros. This all takes place Jan 4th in Dallas. I'm excited!

Also got three Aerogardens Harvest 6 pod for indoor countertop hydroponic gardening. A couple new cookbooks I've been wanting. $500.00 gift certificate. A new copper induction steamer for my fresh veggies. An instant Pot Ace blender. That thing is amazing! You can make ice cream in it and cook soup. It has all the bells and whistles. I already had the Instant Pot pressure cooker and I use it a lot!
    A wall mount 5 rung ladder quilt rack hubby built at work that I've been asking for. And.... I got 10 hen chicks.

We still aren't done with Christmas. Our best friends are in OK until Sunday week. When they get back, we have our Christmas with them. They have two young boys 5 and 8 and we go all out for them. We will be together for our Christmas with them, have dinner and exchange gifts. They spoil us too. They got me the Instant pot last year!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 12-29-2019 at 10:47 AM.

You want me to bake you a pan of my cornbread? I will!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Underwear, jeans, a Dremel tool, but all I really wanted was a little CORNBREAD !!!!

I'm easy.....as long as I get some cornbread dressing with cranberry sauce and chocolate covered cherries my xmas is complete.
    A present for myself...A chiappa little badger in 22 mag.
    But more importantly my kids are doing well........I can't ask for anything more.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    You want me to bake you a pan of my cornbread? I will!

You're a dear , Cammie. I'm afraid though, if I eat your cornbread I may never eat anyone else's cornbread ever again. HAHA