Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: easy way to grow taters

Speaking of broccoli, I just cut some for dinner tonight! 😜 And cauliflower, carrots, celery and whole baby potatoes and onions. Building a nice strew with a hamhock in there to add smoked ham flavor and shredded a couple of chicken thighs for broth...cumin, chopped garlic pods, chives and other home grown herbs and spices. And a big iron skillet of cornbread.
    "Baby it's cold outside!"
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Jealous!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Dang, all I had was ribeye steaks on the grill, baked taters and spinach. All I wanted was a little CORNBREAD !!!!

I've been married 6 times and every one of them say they married me for my homemade cornbread! What can I say! Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I've been married 6 times and every one of them say they married me for my homemade cornbread! What can I say! Hahahahaha

Dang Cammie, I got married once and don't plan to ever do it again. But I sure can eat cornbread every day of the week, no matter who's wife makes it. HAHA .

I hear ya!
    Actually, first hubs was killed in Vietnam, second one was an addict and I was nieve and didn't know anything about drugs or drug abuse, but he went to prison and I dumped his ass. Third one was an alcoholic and extremely abusive. Forth one died from scarlet fever. Fifth died while offshore on a job, from a heart attack. I've been happily married to a really great guy now for 20 years. I've had a rough life and mountains of disappointments in my past. I've become rather bitter in my old age, but still a damn good cook!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I hear ya!
    Actually, first hubs was killed in Vietnam, second one was an addict and I was nieve and didn't know anything about drugs or drug abuse, but he went to prison and I dumped his ass. Third one was an alcoholic and extremely abusive. Forth one died from scarlet fever. Fifth died while offshore on a job, from a heart attack. I've been happily married to a really great guy now for 20 years. I've had a rough life and mountains of disappointments in my past. I've become rather bitter in my old age, but still a damn good cook!

Dang you have had a rough time . You definitely deserve to have a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Dang you have had a rough time . You definitely deserve to have a great guy.
    And it sounds as though she's found him!

I certainly have! I couldn't ask for better!