Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gen Flynn & Adm Rogers

Default Gen Flynn & Adm Rogers

Did not know about this relationship.
    Now that Rogers is working with Durham, I think this bodes ill for the cabal - and hopeful for Flynn.

https://twitter.com/QBlueSkyQ/status...326017/video/1
    Last edited by explo72; 12-24-2019 at 04:00 PM.

I honestly believe what happened to Gen. Flynn was all part of the plan from before Pres. Trump was elected ; Gen. Flynn took the fall for his country to expose the deep state, and yes, Adm. Rogers was also part of the plan. I cannot wait for Gen. Flynn to be exonerated. BOTH of these men are TRUE American heroes, in every sense of the word. God bless them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I honestly believe what happened to Gen. Flynn was all part of the plan from before Pres. Trump was elected ; Gen. Flynn took the fall for his country to expose the deep state, and yes, Adm. Rogers was also part of the plan. I cannot wait for Gen. Flynn to be exonerated. BOTH of these men are TRUE American heroes, in every sense of the word. God bless them.
    I can't tell you how relieved I am to see that I'm not the only one wearing the tin foil a little tight these days. Even when PDJT is critical of some of these actors, I can't help but wonder if it's not part of the deception to throw off the DS defense. Maybe also to make media look more foolish than they already do.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I can't tell you how relieved I am to see that I'm not the only one wearing the tin foil a little tight these days. Even when PDJT is critical of some of these actors, I can't help but wonder if it's not part of the deception to throw off the DS defense. Maybe also to make media look more foolish than they already do.

You might think I'm totally crazy, but I also believe Jeff Sessions was part of the plan too. He recused and worked behind the scenes while POTUS trolled the media thinking he was mad at Sessions while Sessions was setting the stage. History may prove me wrong, but what do you want to bet POTUS backs Sessions' senate bid ?

Football coaches know the value of ploys like fakeout and decoy setups. The people in charge of military intelligence have had it in their playbook a long time now.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    You might think I'm totally crazy, but I also believe Jeff Sessions was part of the plan too. He recused and worked behind the scenes while POTUS trolled the media thinking he was mad at Sessions while Sessions was setting the stage. History may prove me wrong, but what do you want to bet POTUS backs Sessions' senate bid ?
    I, too, fully expect the President to endorse Sessions. And there are lots of folks who've been left in the dust by Trump because they underestimated his intelligence and guile. Some of the media are just now startin' to admit that they've been played by the Dems and others in the Deep State. When "news" people are realizin' how badly they let themselves be fooled into jumpin' on the bandwagon when Nunes released his report, you have to think that maybe they'll finally look a little more deeply into some of the stuff they viewed only from their partisan viewpoint. With just a little more honest reporting, I'd bet that Joe Citizen might get a chance to see enough of what's goin' on and reject any and all of the DCC (Dem Clown Car) presidential wannabes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    I, too, fully expect the President to endorse Sessions. And there are lots of folks who've been left in the dust by Trump because they underestimated his intelligence and guile. Some of the media are just now startin' to admit that they've been played by the Dems and others in the Deep State. When "news" people are realizin' how badly they let themselves be fooled into jumpin' on the bandwagon when Nunes released his report, you have to think that maybe they'll finally look a little more deeply into some of the stuff they viewed only from their partisan viewpoint. With just a little more honest reporting, I'd bet that Joe Citizen might get a chance to see enough of what's goin' on and reject any and all of the DCC (Dem Clown Car) presidential wannabes.
    True, but there are still going to be far too many who are fully convinced that you can buy dehydrated water at Walmart for $1.97 a gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    True, but there are still going to be far too many who are fully convinced that you can buy dehydrated water at Walmart for $1.97 a gallon.
    Hey, I'd buy it by the 55 gallon drum if'n it's Holy Water we can spray on some of them-there Godless Dimocrats just to watch 'em sizzle and squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Hey, I'd buy it by the 55 gallon drum if'n it's Holy Water we can spray on some of them-there Godless Dimocrats just to watch 'em sizzle and squirm.
    Now THAT is DEFINITELY a worthwhile thought. Excellent example of thinking outside the box.

Here's a long but great video on the Scandal to frame Gen. Flynn;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQY56ebfYg