Thread: What really went on in LA ?

Default What really went on in LA ?

What really happened when Military helicopters landed in downtown LA ? This is mind-blowing

This also mentions posse comitatus ( which has been discussed in the Virginia gun-ban thread ) which was supposedly changed by Obama to allow U.S. military to operate on U.S. soil under certain circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWd3rvsAQOo
    Last edited by bambam; 12-13-2019 at 05:06 PM.

I wondered the same.... Who did they pick up? I think that was Delta Ace.

I don't think it was bodies , I think it was WMD's or maybe even suitcase nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I don't think it was bodies , I think it was WMD's or maybe even suitcase nukes.
    My thoughts exactly.

Question- So this whole thing supposedly planned by military complete with Putting Trump in office to either oversee it or look the other way while business is taken care of. Now Trump picks his Joint CheifsI believe or keeps what's already there. He has fired a few and replaced so far, so who is military that put this plan together, and how are plans altered by changing the ones at the top? How is the plan that the top should know about be kept secret when there are obviously obama plants in the highest offices that side with DS.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Question- So this whole thing supposedly planned by military complete with Putting Trump in office to either oversee it or look the other way while business is taken care of. Now Trump picks his Joint CheifsI believe or keeps what's already there. He has fired a few and replaced so far, so who is military that put this plan together, and how are plans altered by changing the ones at the top? How is the plan that the top should know about be kept secret when there are obviously obama plants in the highest offices that side with DS.
    All excellent questions King, questions I cannot answer. I think it's safe to say Adm. Rogers is part of the team. Maybe Gen. Flynn , Beyond that I have no clue. My guess is that the Q team , made up mostly of military, knows who can / cannot be trusted. Have members come and gone, quite possibly , but I would guess replaced by people the other members KNOW can be trusted. I'm just guessing here, but I suspect Pres. Trump has no control over who is part of the Q team.

[QUOTE=bambam;771954]I don't think it was bodies , I think it was WMD's or maybe even suitcase nukes.

First I've heard about this!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    All excellent questions King, questions I cannot answer. I think it's safe to say Adm. Rogers is part of the team. Maybe Gen. Flynn , Beyond that I have no clue. My guess is that the Q team , made up mostly of military, knows who can / cannot be trusted. Have members come and gone, quite possibly , but I would guess replaced by people the other members KNOW can be trusted. I'm just guessing here, but I suspect Pres. Trump has no control over who is part of the Q team.
    Not having done the military thing i still understand that there is a chain of command, but this whole thing appears like there might be a DS of white hats in military that may not exactly follow that chain, that is to say that they may have someone above them but still be involved at highest level. I guess Trump overrides all when it comes down to who is what.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Not having done the military thing i still understand that there is a chain of command, but this whole thing appears like there might be a DS of white hats in military that may not exactly follow that chain, that is to say that they may have someone above them but still be involved at highest level. I guess Trump overrides all when it comes down to who is what.

I never served in the military either but Pres. Trump is the Commander -in - Chief. I am sure he has the last word but suspect he is following the Q team's plan.

So it wasn't Deeks and the NCIS team? I figured they would've used them instead of regular military. LOL
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Posse Comitatus Act states that the U.S. Army cannot be used to enforce local and state laws, nor assist politicians of a State in political discourse.

They can, however, assist in suppressing rebellion and insurrection, repelling invaders and to assist in a declared state of emergency under direct orders of the President unless countermanded by the Congress.

I have to watch that whole video (sigh) to further respond. Obama could not change a law, he can adjust the provisions allowed by the law. for example, MS-13 is a declared foreign threat and the LA PD has no resources to combat MS-13 so they request the DoD intervention because of the nature of MS-13.

As for a chemical or biological weapon, I would rather have the Combat Application Group (misnomer Delta Force) handle that than a Calif. college trained first responder expert.
    Last edited by VoorTrekker; 12-18-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."