Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Dems Threaten To Use National Guard Against Sanctuary Counties

They Highway Patrol cannot function inside the County without the Sheriffs OK. We had a Sheriff who hated a Highway Patrol here. The Sheriff told him he patrolled the Highway. He had better not get off the Highway to even take a piss or he would be arrested....Yes the Sheriff's have that kind of Authority.

Yeah the Sheriffs telling them NO...Very important they stand firm the Governor can go Suck an Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    They Highway Patrol cannot function inside the County without the Sheriffs OK. We had a Sheriff who hated a Highway Patrol here. The Sheriff told him he patrolled the Highway. He had better not get off the Highway to even take a piss or he would be arrested....Yes the Sheriff's have that kind of Authority.

Yeah the Sheriffs telling them NO...Very important they stand firm the Governor can go Suck an Egg.
    Fact indeed, Finris. Ya know, the only LEO who has equal or greater authority than the County Sheriff is, believe it or not, a Wild Life Officer...Game Warden. Even then, more often than not, they work in concert with the Sheriff's office. They at least advise the Sheriff's office when they have to do some "business" in his county. Just not a smart thing at all to get on the wrong side of the County Sheriff.
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-13-2019 at 09:10 PM.

I'd bet that there is already some PsyOp occurring to try to educate the NG troops that their oath is to the Constitution and that a gun grab isn't right. The divisions will be interesting to watch.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'd bet that there is already some PsyOp occurring to try to educate the NG troops that their oath is to the Constitution and that a gun grab isn't right. The divisions will be interesting to watch.
    Indeed, INDEED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I have a feeling this begins and ends in Virginia. Just saying. Won't just be Virginians in this fight, if you get my drift.
    You bet your budlight it won't. It's a beautiful half day drive.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Virginia Patriots should adopt this as their theme song;

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C595&FORM=VIRE

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

As in the Kennedy era, all that needs to be done is to nationalize the local state guard and the dems would be powerless.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Northam going full Chinese on Virginia patriots

https://johnbwellsnews.com/virginia-...confiscations/

Apparently there are some idiots who think they will just fire the public servants that decide to uphold their oaths:

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...CoqBm7QgfEe6Bo

Bad idea...before you tear down a fence, it's good to know why it was there in the first place
    Good medicine in bad places