Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: VA Dems Threaten To Use National Guard Against Sanctuary Counties

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Bloomberg not stopping with Virginia

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...2020-elections
    I was content with the thought that I had sufficient ready rolled ammo and all the "makings" in store. Maybe I need to reconsider. Thought just occurred to me; be fun to lock Bloomberg in a room with no windows and only one exit... which we'll be guarding... and toss a hornets' nest inside.

We're probably going to have to demonstrate the 2A for them to actually understand it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    We're probably going to have to demonstrate the 2A for them to actually understand it.

You sure do have a way with words Flock !!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Amen. Eric Swalwell has gone home to sulk, but just about all the remaining wannabes still want to disarm us.

I say LEAD PARTS FIRST!

The State of Virginia is securing the liberty of an un free state....meaning securing the liberty of government... not the people.

Totally contrary to their oath of office.

The intent of the framers was to secure the liberty of the people....not secure the power of government.

This is why I am constantly mentioning "Herding" "Ishmaelite" and "Limited Government." Not "Divine Right of Kings and or Absolute Power " in the hands of Government...any government.

Also as outlined in many Court decisions.....the states are bound by the Constitution of the United States....just as the Federal government is to guarantee a Republican form of Government.

Beware the Ishmaelites determined to put the peole into bondage and increase their power and control. This will not stop with the 2nd Amendment. For internationalists hate our form of government and its Judeo Christian Origins.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-28-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Virginia tables assault rifle ban for 1 year;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGEvMvU9fQ

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Virginia tables assault rifle ban for 1 year;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGEvMvU9fQ
    They're not giving up and they have said as much. They WILL TRY AGAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

They are just currently afraid of the gun owners. They seem to realize that at the point of them putting this one on the "books". I think they think or are hoping that a Democrat will win the white house and they can get away with it some how.

I don't think they took into account what would have happened had the Senate gone along with the House and tried to throw Trump out. I"m thinking they haven't....Even Carvil has said the Democrats have gone off the deep end.

Was on my ham radio last night...after returning from central Virginia for about five days Was out of the news loop pretty much in helping my lady friend move and do repairs to her house.

My friend out in Tennessee tried to tell me quietly on the ham radio .. ...but I did not pick up on it until we signed off and I checked several news and information sites.

I am not impressed simply because of the nature of these Ishmaelites in their creeping up techniques...

They simply do not trust the American people to be armed....not just physically via Amendment 2 but also Ö.mentally and spiritually as well.

And I do not trust them....

Agree with some of the posters....they will be back at it soon enough....and when it happens...the phony Republicans will once gain be silent....and predictably so. I don't trust those Republicans as well. Ishmaelites in both political parties....and deeply rooted..like bamboo.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

I don't think they took into account what would have happened had the Senate gone along with the House and tried to throw Trump out. I"m thinking they haven't....Even Carvil has said the Democrats have gone off the deep end.
    The democrats are, to me, become so desperate that they not even attempting to hide or conceal the nature of their fix...on the American people...so too the MSM in bed with them in their rabid incestuous relationship.

Again..I see massive chaos between now and election time in order to re establish the fix they have had over America for so long.

I am grateful to Trump and Company for one thing....bringing Light to this fix and it's rabid and incestuous nature...it's perversion over America.

Needed doing long ago.....long overdue.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom