Thread: Battle Creek MAGA Rally 12/18

Default Battle Creek MAGA Rally 12/18

Anyone else going to the Trump Rally in Battle Creek on the 18th ? Any rumors of mischief going on out there ? (asking for a friend)

Trump_John.jpg

Did the Dallas rally, and saw a few people looked like antifa type, wearing all black, some colored hair, piercings, hoodies, but only passing thru in groups of 2-3 people. I'm sure they were gathered and organized somewhere, but never even heard of any problems. I wondered if liberal city leaders might turn the other way and let antifa do what they do, but DPD had it handled.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

greatly doubt if there's much of any ANTIFA ctivity in Battle Creek - if it was closer to Detroit you could expect more trouble .... if Butt Boy can organize anything out of South Bend he could be there to make statement ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-07-2019 at 09:59 PM.

I asked if I could take my bow and a aquiver full of arrows, (anti-ANTIFA equipment) and they told me no. So I guess I won't be gong.

MI will be a really hot 2020 battleground - won't be the last Battle Creek event >>> great central location for Western MI and N Indiana will come north for the good stuff ....

Okay, sounds good to me....may not ever get another chance to see a POTUS in person, so figgered I'd go. A lady friend is going with me, and I'll feel a bit nekkid walking in without my sidearm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    Okay, sounds good to me....may not ever get another chance to see a POTUS in person, so figgered I'd go. A lady friend is going with me, and I'll feel a bit nekkid walking in without my sidearm.

I don't see the Battle Creek mayor pulling any anti-GOP crap - the BCPD will be out in force >>> if there's any amount of protesters they'll be kept in check - I wouldn't expect a Twin Cities riot

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I don't see the Battle Creek mayor pulling any anti-GOP crap - the BCPD will be out in force >>> if there's any amount of protesters they'll be kept in check - I wouldn't expect a Twin Cities riot
    Good to know - thanks, Warrior.