Thread: cancer cure

Default cancer cure

Someone posted an article on here a good while ago about a cancer cure using a dog wormer . I wrote it down but can't find it and don't remember what thread it was posted on . Anyone remember it ?

Never mind, I found it . Panacur .
    Last edited by bambam; 12-04-2019 at 05:56 PM.

I noticed several things about that.

The guy used a combination of CBD, panacur, and maybe something else? I also have read that getting all carbs (sugars, starches) out of your diet reduces cancer's ability to grow because glucose is an essential part of cancer's metabolism. This gets a little tricky because even protein can be broken down for glucose. Fats are safe though (butter, coconut oil, etc) - really limits your diet though. If I had cancer myself personally, I would do it. Good luck, hope whoever needs it finds the info.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    I noticed several things about that.

The guy used a combination of CBD, panacur, and maybe something else? I also have read that getting all carbs (sugars, starches) out of your diet reduces cancer's ability to grow because glucose is an essential part of cancer's metabolism. This gets a little tricky because even protein can be broken down for glucose. Fats are safe though (butter, coconut oil, etc) - really limits your diet though. If I had cancer myself personally, I would do it. Good luck, hope whoever needs it finds the info.

Panacur , CBD , Vitamin E , and Curcumin . A friend just diagnosed with kidney cancer, possibly prostate also. I'm going to give him the info, whether he tries it or not I can't say. If /when I get cancer, I can say for sure I'll try it.