Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: declass already happening

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    It is beginning folks !! Here we go !

    https://c-vine.com/blog/2019/12/04/i...paign-in-2016/

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    It is beginning folks !! Here we go !

    https://c-vine.com/blog/2019/12/04/i...paign-in-2016/
    Here comes the screaming, squalling and crying from the left about how unfair this is. Heeeeeee, hee hee hee hee!!!!!!! TOUGH SHLT!!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND!!! Wonder what this is going to do for the inquisition, er, uh, I mean impeachment.
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-07-2019 at 08:50 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    It is beginning folks !! Here we go !

    https://c-vine.com/blog/2019/12/04/i...paign-in-2016/

    you're going to be seeing more & more of these off the main channel type investigations & arrests as the Coup members go down >>>> if you got negotiable dope you use to make a deal - can you imagine what a guy like Brennan has put away???

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    you're going to be seeing more & more of these off the main channel type investigations & arrests as the Coup members go down >>>> if you got negotiable dope you use to make a deal - can you imagine what a guy like Brennan has put away???
    I see many more "suicides" in the near future.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lake LBJ, Texas
    Posts
    8,204

    Default

    I just hope that when some turn states evidence, the trade is not immunity for talking, but life in prison instead of firing squad. I know, but a guy can wish, can't he?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.


    I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I just hope that when some turn states evidence, the trade is not immunity for talking, but life in prison instead of firing squad. I know, but a guy can wish, can't he?
    How about a quick death instead of torture ? Yeah I can wish too.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lake LBJ, Texas
    Posts
    8,204

    Default

    LOL
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.


    I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

  8. #18

    Default

    There should be a whole lot more than 8 indictments. Big big BIG names should be on that list. If not now, very very soon.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I see many more "suicides" in the near future.


    Hellery Suicide.jpg

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    How about a quick death instead of torture ? Yeah I can wish too.
    Nah! You're too gentle. I say cut'em several times so they bleed profusely and throw then into a large pool with piranha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •