Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: declass already happening

Default declass already happening

interesting article - basic thought is that declass is happening incrementally without fanfare:

Because many people have an unrealistic expectation of how Attorney General William Barr would go about declassifying the remaining SpyGate evidence and starting investigations based upon that newly declassified evidence, they don’t realize he’s already quietly doing it.

There is this expectation fixed in people’s minds that there will be some sort of official announcement, like a press conference or something, where Barr will hold up a binder full of documents and declare he’s just now done the long anticipated declassification of all the remaining classified SpyGate documents.

But that is not how Barr has been using the declassification powers that President Trump delegated to him back in May of this year. Instead of declassifying key documents all at once, dramatically, Barr has been doing it quietly one key document at a time.
    later in the article:

The evidence consists of text messages and emails exchanged between former FBI officials Peter Strzok & Lisa Page in which they not only discuss tampering with the FD-302 form from the Flynn interview, they are also seen talking about how they can influence the judge who was presiding over Flynn’s case.

The Strzok/Page texts had been previously released but in a very heavily redacted form. Quietly, without fanfare or any public announcement, suddenly Flynn’s defense counsel was in possession of not only the unredacted text messages, but also may have been a draft section of Horowitz’s FISA report.

This is because Powell’s court filing contains an eye-opening three page exhibit in which Lisa Page is being interviewed by OIG investigators who ask her if she had made any material changes to the Flynn 302 form. When she denies having made any edits to the only official record of the Flynn interview, upon which the charge of perjury against him was founded, the OIG investigators then confronted Page with her own text messages exchanged with Peter Stzok, causing her to immediately change her story and admit she had edited the form.

It is transparently obvious that Powell is able to legally use this official FBI document as an exhibit in her court filing because this is an authorized disclosure and the Attorney General approved it. Because if it was not an authorized disclosure, Powell would not dare use it in an official court filing.
    here's the whole article:
    https://uncoverdc.com/2019/12/03/att...gate-evidence/

I cannot wait to see Gen . Flynn exonerated and HOPEFULLY reinstated as part of the Trump team. I have lost hope that the FISA declass and /or the Horowitz report will be anything more than duds. My hope is on Barr, Durham, and maybe Huber. They are the ones with the power of prosecution.

kind of stupid - of course nobody is waiting for these reports to come out publically - there's already a whole drove of Coup a-holes that have confessed and flipped - there's investigations into the next DOJ report that covers the multitude of branch criminal acts that spun off the main trunk ....

kind of stupid - of course nobody is waiting for these reports to come out publically - there's already a whole drove of Coup a-holes that have confessed and flipped - there's investigations into the next DOJ report that covers the multitude of branch criminal acts that spun off the main trunk ....
    exactly. The Trump team isn't interested in press releases they are interested in concrete results
    I am hoping my Christmas stocking will be stuffed with indictments for these traitors
    what a Merry Christmas that would be

as cousin eddie said in Christmas Vacation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oplQKbPuQ

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I cannot wait to see Gen . Flynn exonerated and HOPEFULLY reinstated as part of the Trump team. I have lost hope that the FISA declass and /or the Horowitz report will be anything more than duds. My hope is on Barr, Durham, and maybe Huber. They are the ones with the power of prosecution.
    General Flynn will need to sue the gooberment for his restitution $$$$ for the FBI's crooked crap - not a good idea to be an employee >>>> maybe the campaign???

Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-04-2019 at 08:04 AM.

General Flynn will need to sue the gooberment for his restitution $$$$ for the FBI's crooked crap
    yep, and find another bulldog lawyer like he has already and sue each culprit individually for violating his rights

And seize their assets to pay the taxpayers back th money they stole to fund their fake deeds.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Wasn't Barr the public official who exonerated the good folks of government for the "Ruby Ridge" affair?
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    Wasn't Barr the public official who exonerated the good folks of government for the "Ruby Ridge" affair?

Barr is big on the FBI and the CIA and law enforcement in general >>>> I think it's half the motivation reason for taking the AG's job - he's TOTALLY pizzed at the likes of McCabe and Brennan .....