Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: declass already happening

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Nah! You're too gentle. I say cut'em several times so they bleed profusely and throw then into a large pool with piranha.
    No doubt in my mind we are related.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    No doubt in my mind we are related.
    LOL! I'm highly honored!

^^ you two are too kind
    Cut em, throw em to the hogs.😁

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    ^^ you two are too kind
    Cut em, throw em to the hogs.😁
    Oh, I had that in mind too, but my thoughts on "enhancing" yours are too gross and paralyzing for civilized minds to absorb. I still like the idea of the piranha, hearing them scream as those fish tear into their flesh in a feeding frenzy. And we're gonna throw'em in only one at a time so the others can witness what's in store for them. Little psychological warfare. Just throw the first one in right off. Then, tell the others that if they don't tell us what we want to know, they're going in one at a time until they co-operate. If they hesitate, throw another one in. Then, when the others tell us everything they know, thinking there will be mercy extended, throw them in as well. Fish gotta eat too, ya know. Of course, we'll likely need to pour in a few bottles of Maalox afterward to assist the fish with upset stomachs. Gotta take care of the garbage disposal devices.
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-08-2019 at 11:17 AM.

^^ Ive only seen piranha in movies, I grew up on a farm, I know what hogs will do.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    ^^ Ive only seen piranha in movies, I grew up on a farm, I know what hogs will do.
    Yeah, I know. Hogs will eat anything...or anybody. And there ain't nuthin meaner than a mad hog. I spent a lot of time on the farm with my grandparents when I was growing up, so I know exactly what you mean. I remember grand daddy used to take a good stout hickory or oak limb with him when he went to slop the hogs. You growing up on a farm, I don't gotta explain that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Yeah, I know. Hogs will eat anything...or anybody. And there ain't nuthin meaner than a mad hog. I spent a lot of time on the farm with my grandparents when I was growing up, so I know exactly what you mean. I remember grand daddy used to take a good stout hickory or oak limb with him when he went to slop the hogs. You growing up on a farm, I don't gotta explain that to you.
    Hogs will not digest teeth and hair. Magnesium Shavings and couple bags of Red Devil Lye. No DNA evidence. Habius Corpeus or however you say that produce the body....What body???

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Hogs will not digest teeth and hair. Magnesium Shavings and couple bags of Red Devil Lye. No DNA evidence. Habius Corpeus or however you say that produce the body....What body???
    Magnesium strengthens teeth . Lye will get rid of hair evidence , but not teeth .

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Magnesium strengthens teeth . Lye will get rid of hair evidence , but not teeth .
    Magnesium Fire
    One property of magnesium is high flammability. Like many other things, magnesium is more flammable when it has a higher surface area to volume ratio. An example of surface area to volume ratio is seen in the lighting of fire wood. It is easier to light kindling and smaller branches than a whole log. This property of magnesium is used in war, photography, and in light bulbs. Magnesium is used in war for incendiary bombs, flares, and tracer bullets. When these weapons are used, they ignite immediately and cause fires. The only way to extinguish a magnesium fire is to cover it with sand. Water does not extinguish the fire as water reacts with the hot magnesium and releases even more hydrogen.

Magnesium burns at extremely high temperature 3300+ Kelvin.

Your body after getting rid of the water content your nothing but complex carbohydrates and proteins....Oh yeah, burn through it all...What it might not take care of...Red Devil lye at a PH of 14, also used to clean floors of butcher shops and other things.