Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Epstein Got Whacked (big print edition)

With three Russian agencies investigating Hitlery and et. al. it is a sure bet that a Dem. Prez will escalate things into an armed conflict involving China. (Side note: when visiting Russia as a draft dodger, Billy the Trailer Park Hillbilly may have been "recruited" by Chinese Military Intelligence and the rest is history.)

When the E.U. and NATO get involved with this conflict it could become the WWIII we have been pearl clutching concerned in the past. I don't think the rest of the world which has been adversely and negatively affected by the Clinton Crime Syndicate will just roll over. Too many people in too many nations are demanding justice and re-compensation for their pain and suffering as well as being frauded and secret military actions taken against them as "anti-terrorist actions."

Domestic incidences could become a real thing in these former united States.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    With three Russian agencies investigating Hitlery and et. al. it is a sure bet that a Dem. Prez will escalate things into an armed conflict involving China. (Side note: when visiting Russia as a draft dodger, Billy the Trailer Park Hillbilly may have been "recruited" by Chinese Military Intelligence and the rest is history.)

When the E.U. and NATO get involved with this conflict it could become the WWIII we have been pearl clutching concerned in the past. I don't think the rest of the world which has been adversely and negatively affected by the Clinton Crime Syndicate will just roll over. Too many people in too many nations are demanding justice and re-compensation for their pain and suffering as well as being frauded and secret military actions taken against them as "anti-terrorist actions."

Domestic incidences could become a real thing in these former united States.
    Can't blame the rest of the world for wanting to wipe us off the face of the earth. Our guvment is maybe the most corrupt in the history of the world. That said, we the people are not corrupt, we the people are sick and tired of the corrupt , evil, sick politicians in D.C. So we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. Yes, we want the swamp drained, but we will NOT allow China, or Iran, or the U.N. , or anyone else to do it. We are armed and we have no desire to live on our knees. Want a war ? Impeach our President, invade our country . See what happens. Better pack a F***ing lunch , because we ain't going down easy.
    Last edited by bambam; 12-04-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Can't blame the rest of the world for wanting to wipe us off the face of the earth. Our guvment is maybe the most corrupt in the history of the world. That said, we the people are not corrupt, we the people are sick and tired of the corrupt , evil, sick politicians in D.C. So we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. Yes, we want the swamp drained, but we will NOT allow China, or Iran, or the U.N. , or anyone else to do it. We are armed and we have no desire to live on our knees. Want a war ? Impeach our President, invade our country . See what happens. Better pack a F***ing lunch , because we ain't going down easy.
    "A lunch"? They had better pack a whole passel of lunches, 'cause if they think its gonna be a cake walk they're in for one heck of a rude awakening! And If some nay-sayers lack faith, they need to remember that a whole BUNCH of us know how to make "force multipliers" that can make life absolutely miserable for the "other side". I didn't spend twenty three years as an Air Force cop riding around in a nice shiny patrol car and helping little ole ladies across the street. I'll just leave this right here...for now. Certain information/knowledge is best kept quite until the appropriate time.
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-04-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    "A lunch"? They had better pack a whole passel of lunches, 'cause if they think its gonna be a cake walk they're in for one heck of a rude awakening! And If some nay-sayers lack faith, they need to remember that a whole BUNCH of us know how to make "force multipliers" that can make life absolutely miserable for the "other side". I didn't spend twenty three years as an Air Force cop riding around in a nice shiny patrol car and helping little ole ladies across the street. I'll just leave this right here...for now. Certain information/knowledge is best kept quite until the appropriate time.
    Say no more brother. The st!t is gonna get real . They want it , come get it. HAHA .

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    .... (Side note: when visiting Russia as a draft dodger, Billy the Trailer Park Hillbilly may have been "recruited" by Chinese Military Intelligence and the rest is history.).....
    You have a point.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...uperpower.html
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I am reminded of my days at Lackland AFB and Camp Bullis.... "anti-terrorist" training and such, low-crawling with a .50 cal, training our dogs with night patrols in a remote area nicknamed the "Ho Chi Minh Trail" where instructors would attempt to ambush the K9 teams in pitch-black darkness....some of us even wore pantyhose to keep the fire ants from biting as we crawled through the sand in the summer heat. At the end of a training day, the temperature in those canvas tents reached upwards of 135 degrees - suffocating heat even for a tired Texan kid. These early lessons from decades ago have stuck with me. I'm older and heavier now ( thanks to wifey's cooking ), but that training is pretty fresh in my mind....not to mention the Oath many of us took.

Attachment 2133

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    I am reminded of my days at Lackland AFB and Camp Bullis.... "anti-terrorist" training and such, low-crawling with a .50 cal, training our dogs with night patrols in a remote area nicknamed the "Ho Chi Minh Trail" where instructors would attempt to ambush the K9 teams in pitch-black darkness....some of us even wore pantyhose to keep the fire ants from biting as we crawled through the sand in the summer heat. At the end of a training day, the temperature in those canvas tents reached upwards of 135 degrees - suffocating heat even for a tired Texan kid. These early lessons from decades ago have stuck with me. I'm older and heavier now ( thanks to wifey's cooking ), but that training is pretty fresh in my mind....not to mention the Oath many of us took.

Attachment 2133
    Ahhh, Lackland and Camp Bullis. Boy, does this bring back some "fond" memories. I was there from Oct 1964 to Jan 15th, 1965. Basic training and Air Police Technical School ( they now call it Air
    Force Security Police Academy...or some such). I returned a few times throughout my career for "refresher training", as well as training at some other locations. My hearing loss is a testament to the hazards of crawling under live machinegun fire, firing 66mm LAWS, 81 mm mortar fire, 90 and 120mm recoilless rifle fire, close proximity to arty simulators when they explode while "navigating" the "confidence course". An Camp Bullis got just as cold in the winter as it did hot in the summer. I had the "pleasure" of experiencing both. Then there was Little Rock AFB, Arkansas, for Air Base Ground Defense training. (FTX) The "confidence course" (obstacle course) there made the one at Camp Bullis seem like a kiddy play pen. I was NCOIC of a 66 man quick mobility team (we were on for six months and off for six months.) Had to keep a mobility bag (clothing, sanitation items, extra boots and such) packed and ready to just grab and go. If we were called were supposed to be in the air within, IIRC, something like four hours. Our AO was Central and South America. Usually, it was emplane, make a run down the runway and return to the parking apron and deplane. Once we actually took off (C-130). When we rotated (left the ground) my asshole tightened up so tight you couldn't have driven a needle up it with compressed air. I looked at the Lieutenant and he looked at me with that OHHHHH, SHlT! this is for real" look. Turned out, we just flew around for about an hour and returned to base. Talk about a sigh of relief! And, oh, the "confidence course" at Little Rock. Our Cadre Commander, Capt "Rocky" lane, invited an Army SF Major to come and critique the course. He told Capt Lane it was one of the most difficult courses had ever seen. Twelve of my men were unable to complete the course because of injuries. I did complete it, but with some seriously bruised ribs. Well, that's enough for now. I get started remembering stuff and forget to shut up. Lots of other memories stored away, some I could talk about and some I can't. Maybe someday I'll write a book...maybe. Oh, And we didn't have such a thing as Anti-Terrorist training when I was in. All that started long after I retired. I seem to always miss out on all the good stuff, darn it! (Hmmmmmm! Boy, have we strayed from the OP! My apologies)
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-05-2019 at 11:09 AM.