Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden is out to lunch.

Default Joe Biden is out to lunch.

My God help us!

Watch this short vid on Twitter, of Joe...

https://mobile.twitter.com/winningat...43043043565568
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Not just out to lunch, his brain is AWOL.

actually points out a problem I have with the system >>>>> seems almost positive old Hellery was and still is hiding some critical illness where she'd be incapable of fully functioning as a PREZ ...

these candidates need to prove their physical capability BEFORE getting elected - there's FED law covering a necessary exam yearly AFTER getting into the Oval Office....

anyone that thinks Old Sloooo Joe would actually be running the country - YOU ARE FREAKING NUTZ - looks to me like more Darkside Coup at work

D.C. in a lot of ways is like a small community, where everyone knows about others peoples business. There are no secrets.
    Trump wins in 2016, sets off a panic in D.C. ....on both sides of the isle...so they have to get rid of him....but everything they have tried has failed, even the current impeachment fiasco will fail.
    For them it even gets worse, they find out Trump ain't messing around and is serious about the blantant corruption in congress, including past Pres. and V.P.s. You have to understand the importance of Hillary loosing in 2016. Thats where all of this started. The corruption and spying that happened during the events of the 2016 election cycle has exposed Joe Biden and his son with their dealings.
    But this isn't just about the Biden's, it goes a lot deeper. This is about many more politicians who have done the same thing, and everyone knows.
    Joe's only line of defense? Run for 2020, that way he, and them, can claim political smear attack.
    And that is why the Dem.s are giving Biden a pass, because they could be the next one's to be investigated.

Centexdude,

I am suspecting that it will expose much more than that and for which many do not want to see the light of day...in both phony political parties and those who really run them.

I don't believe for one minute it was the Russians interfering with our elections. I am also well aware of many elections with which our government has interfered in other governments and foreign countries since WW2 and before....all deep state operations.

Hillary is small potatoes in this group of operators/club. An obvious phony front person..a puppet. I suspect that Trump's main problem stems from that he is not an internationalist puppet as are so many in the Republican and Democrat parties.

Remember one of the people Trump admires is Andrew Jackson. How far back in our history is Andrew Jackson??? What of significance did Andrew Jackson do as President??? Think hard on this one!!

Andrew Jackson did not sign approval of the Second United States Bank.....an early version of todays Federal Reserve Bank.

I am also suspecting that someone is running out of time on this in getting rid of Trump and Company...rapidly. That this attempt may reach critical mass before the election.

What a lot of this manufactured Drama is showing me is how long deep and wide this rigging/conspiracy within our government goes and the incestuous international relationship with someone not wishing to be seen or known.

We are about to reach a point... like Englishmen or Continentals...where their government does not respond to the needs and or desires of the people..but to a secret private interest..and they will come out in the open with what up to now was a secret. This is for what the Ishmaelites have dreamed for thousands of years now. TO bring back the olde systems, economies, and religions....world wide.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-02-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Centexdude,

I am suspecting that it will expose much more than that and for which many do not want to see the light of day...in both phony political parties and those who really run them.

I don't believe for one minute it was the Russians interfering with our elections. I am also well aware of many elections with which our government has interfered in other governments and foreign countries since WW2 and before....all deep state operations.

Hillary is small potatoes in this group of operators/club. An obvious phony front person..a puppet. I suspect that Trump's main problem stems from that he is not an internationalist puppet as are so many in the Republican and Democrat parties.

Remember one of the people Trump admires is Andrew Jackson. How far back in our history is Andrew Jackson??? What of significance did Andrew Jackson do as President??? Think hard on this one!!

Andrew Jackson did not sign approval of the Second United States Bank.....an early version of todays Federal Reserve Bank.

I am also suspecting that someone is running out of time on this in getting rid of Trump and Company...rapidly. That this attempt may reach critical mass before the election.

What a lot of this manufactured Drama is showing me is how long deep and wide this rigging/conspiracy within our government goes and the incestuous international relationship with someone not wishing to be seen or known.

We are about to reach a point... like Englishmen or Continentals...where their government does not respond to the needs and or desires of the people..but to a secret private interest..and they will come out in the open with what up to now was a secret. This is for what the Ishmaelites have dreamed for thousands of years now. TO bring back the olde systems, economies, and religions....world wide.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Black Friday background checks for gun sales were second highest in history. Good luck to them.

Remember there are no secrets, everyone turns a blind eye to the corruption they see because when its their turn no one sees' them. Because there is no secret, how many in the news org.s also know.....what in form of payment did they receive to look the other way? This stench runs deeper that just politics. How many ex aides are now anchors in network news?
    The Mafia doesn't even come close in one finger to what these people have achieved, past or present.

Bambam......if it comes to them eliminating the threat they face, they will do it and then deal with the collateral damage afterwards...because the shot callers will all be snug as a bug in a rug behind their gated and protected walls.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Remember there are no secrets, everyone turns a blind eye to the corruption they see because when its their turn no one sees' them. Because there is no secret, how many in the news org.s also know.....what in form of payment did they receive to look the other way? This stench runs deeper that just politics. How many ex aides are now anchors in network news?
    The Mafia doesn't even come close in one finger to what these people have achieved, past or present.

Bambam......if it comes to them eliminating the threat they face, they will do it and then deal with the collateral damage afterwards...because the shot callers will all be snug as a bug in a rug behind their gated and protected walls.

If they want to live underground like rats, they very well may get their wish.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If they want to live underground like rats, they very well may get their wish.
    I'll be most happy to make their miserable existence even more so. Got lots of "ideas" I'd love to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'll be most happy to make their miserable existence even more so. Got lots of "ideas" I'd love to try out.
    I have a feeling after we wipe out their armed , paid thugs, things are gonna get very miserable for them.