Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTUS gonna go after cartels

Default POTUS gonna go after cartels

POTUS may declare Mexican cartels terrorist organizations. About damn time ;

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...esident-trump/

This is great news........cartels have almost total control of Mexico, and have made vast inroads here in the states. Control of the cities along the u.s. border is a logical step they would take.

Word now is Mexico wants a meeting with POTUS over this. HAHAHA

I predict we will be killing cartel members within 2 months at the most. Delta force is on a roll.

with the US military & Border Patrol running all kinds of border surveillance - I'm sure there's communication going with the Mexs on the border - last I heard there was 15,000 troops scattered on their side ...

and ICE has been concentrating on the M-13 gangs in the US - bound to be finding info about the Mex network >>> most of those raids include all kinds of FED Alphabet agencies ....

ICE caused a stir in NYC when one of their specialty felony units rolled into a neighborhood with an armored car >>> illegal was some kind of gun runner with all kinds of possible full auto and heavy weapons ....

First targets will be those heavily armed groups that cross.

I hope so....I have this nice little bakery I like to go here to get my empanada pina. The walls of the abandoned building next door has MS13 tags on the walls... We have a huge illegal population here. I mean I wouldn't mind so much if they were all hot little women without "F--k trophies". Heck I don't honestly mind the guys in work cloths in beat up old trucks. I hate the ones you see with no visible means of support driving around in $60,000 dollar cars. I then see their "girlfriends" going to the Y with their 4 kids and not one of them speaks any English, and when they leave they are driving a $40-50,000 dollar SUV. I'm guessing that each of those kids is getting welfare and most are going to school without paying any taxes.....Local car insurance is super high because we have all these wonderful folks who hit you and then drive off, and yes I know it isn't just the Mex's but they are a super high % of them. Majority of the murders are drug related, and pushes our crime states up. We are still way safer than living in Chitown or Detroit or any other major Dem run city...

One of the best ways to fight Cartels would be to deport the illegals here and then defend the border. Yes I also agree with doing strikes inside Mexico without any problems. Every time the Mexicans Bandits cross the US border the US should send folks right behind them with air support and what ever they need to kill them all. Until that starts to happen, I really don't see things getting much better.

WOW!!!!

According to Steve Motley, there are 3 Carrier battle groups off the coast of Mexico, 2 off the west coast and one off the east coast. If true, that's a lot of firepower. Also 35 armed drones flying over Mexico . Wouldn't want to be a cartel member at this point in time. Starts at around the 16 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhVa5_m-qO4

Wondering to myself as to how many internationalist interests will be working behind the scenes unseen and unknown to steer/run interference using our own government to stop this by Trump and company from cutting into their profits??? Including leadership on this side of the border.....the Swamp???

On further thought....Trump and Company have to know of this connection and how deep it goes.

Carrier battlegroups somewhere off the Pacific is normal....doing workups in temperate weather. Similar on the Atlantic side...off Florida and to the Carolinas.

Carriers are prepared for world wide deployment but prefer to train and do workups in favorable weather....particularly with new and inexperienced people. Not unusual for them to be somewhere off the west coast.

Orangetom

Not an ISHMAELITE

Wonder if this is not something bigger. How many politicians have collected money from cartels? Does this not change their status?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields