Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia gun ban coming

Default Virginia gun ban coming

Good friend on this site sent me this video today. Virginia gun ban coming. This is what happens when we don't vote and / or elections get rigged. Coming to a state near you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A5OjnHfax0

Molon labe, tyrant wannabes.

Me thinks they're about to stir a hornets nest they never saw and will suffer much regret. Further comment withheld...for now.

9 VA Counties have passed Pro-2A resolutions stating that any State gun ban will not be enforced in their County. 12 more Counties are soon to vote to enact the same resolutions. "Black rifle" and high-capacity magazine sales are booming in VA right now. I doubt these folks are buying stuff just to turn it in.

Good for those 9, and good luck for the other 12. I pray it never comes down to those 21 having to take a stand against the others.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Psycho View Post
    9 VA Counties have passed Pro-2A resolutions stating that any State gun ban will not be enforced in their County. 12 more Counties are soon to vote to enact the same resolutions. "Black rifle" and high-capacity magazine sales are booming in VA right now. I doubt these folks are buying stuff just to turn it in.
    I have a lot of friends in Virginia. You could take their wives before you take their guns.

I've got several there too. But they are outnumbered. But they damn sure want go easy. Matter of fact I'd put my money on them.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

In many ways I can see this becoming the second Lexington/Concord "face off", and could have the same result. If you remember your history you know to what I'm referring. How many of you have had this same thought cross your mind? Just kind of curious. It has the same connotations: Brits were going to seize arms and ammunition from the colonials. Although it had an unpleasant ending for our side, it was the beginning of the end of British rule over the colonies.
    Last edited by beowulf; 11-26-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    In many ways I can see this becoming the second Lexington/Concord "face off", and could have the same result. If you remember your history you know to what I'm referring. How many of you have had this same thought cross your mind? Just kind of curious. It has the same connotations: Brits were going to seize arms and ammunition from the colonials. Although it had an unpleasant ending for our side, it was the beginning of the end of British rule over the colonies.
    Been thinking the same Beo. I'm 30 minutes from the border. A lot of West Virginia boys would be there supporting them. Winters in these mountains get boring, we could use some excitement.

I have a good friend in Virginia who is a U.S.Marshal. Guess who's side he's on ?
    Last edited by bambam; 11-26-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Been thinking the same Beo. I'm 30 minutes from the border. A lot of West Virginia boys would be there supporting them. Winters in these mountains get boring, we could use some excitement.

I have a good friend in Virginia who is a U.S.Marshal. Guess who's side he's on ?
    Every US Marshal and DOE and DEA etc guys I meet that are gun guys are on our side!!! The non gun guys who knows what they think, and who cares. The guys who train them are on our side. The guys who are the experts with their weapons are on our side!

The real question is what will be the catalyst for this???