Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: interesting impeachment development

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    I think the hoax ends with just a House censure - the Senate won't get a floor shot at this whole farce - not unless they take unprecedented action >>> only action they can take has been taken already - various committee hearings that don't get squat attention ....

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    LTC Jim Hickman on LTC Alex Vindman ;

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiYA1snRkQ

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    LTC Jim Hickman on LTC Alex Vindman ;

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiYA1snRkQ
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. I knew Vindman was a snake from the git go. Bastard would stab America and Americans in the back faster than a rattlesnake can strike. That SOB needs to be court martialed, kicked out of the army with forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and spend about the next twenty years in Ft Leavenworth Disciplinary Barracks! Typical frickin democrat rat! If LTC Hickman should come forward, officially, with this info there would probably be mass suicide on the democrat side. "Course, that wouldn't be any great loss to America and Americans.
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-08-2019 at 03:38 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    LTC Jim Hickman on LTC Alex Vindman ;

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiYA1snRkQ

    saw that before he even did his "testimony" bit for the House >>>> it's not all - he's got a brother that allllll entangled in Europe & US in the financial field and metals trade - all kinds of fricking ties to before mentioned crooks & firms ...

    Vindman is one of those House "witnesses" that's in all kinds of trouble if he gets on the Senate hotseat - they are going to pin him down beyond his "opinions" and nail him with perjury ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 12-08-2019 at 04:55 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    saw that before he even did his "testimony" bit for the House >>>> it's not all - he's got a brother that allllll entangled in Europe & US in the financial field and metals trade - all kinds of fricking ties to before mentioned crooks & firms ...

    Vindman is one of those House "witnesses" that's in all kinds of trouble if he gets on the Senate hotseat - they are going to pin him down beyond his "opinions" and nail him with perjury ....
    I hope so. I hope they burn his sorry ass to the ground!!! We'll wait and see. We're about to find out who has any brass ones hanging.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    circulating today - no big Senate trial - no witnesses - no real testimony - just a quik vote >>>> Grapham is saying the Senate GOPers "don't have the appetite" - takes a Senate vote to call witnesses and agree to the hearing content ....

    I don't see Prez Trump agreeing to this quiky crap at all >>> all I hear from House DNCers is the threats of starting another impeachment ASAP - again next year maybe - you don't stop a bully by ignoring him - if they whacked the everliving crap out of Biden and exposed Schiff for what he is >>> IT WOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    circulating today - no big Senate trial - no witnesses - no real testimony - just a quik vote >>>> Grapham is saying the Senate GOPers "don't have the appetite" - takes a Senate vote to call witnesses and agree to the hearing content ....

    I don't see Prez Trump agreeing to this quiky crap at all >>> all I hear from House DNCers is the threats of starting another impeachment ASAP - again next year maybe - you don't stop a bully by ignoring him - if they whacked the everliving crap out of Biden and exposed Schiff for what he is >>> IT WOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY
    There dang well better be people held accountable for their crimes. This is the same ol same ol crap politicians on both sides of the aisle have been using for years but in the end its all about the next election cycle and polling.
    Also this is about corruption..ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, because IF members of congress are convicted, it means there could be more charged, and they can't risk that happening.

    Something to consider....... Biden is running for dem nomination, supported by the dnc.......why? Because he is guilty ass hell with the Ukraine corruption. His running is the only way for any defence against charge, and if indicted he is just the first of many more. I would bet most of the money is is getting to run is coming from those who are just as guilty.
    But there is more...HILLARY. If this Biden "ploy" fails Hillary will enter the race in his place and for the same reason, the stop any chance of investigations.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East TN Smokey Mountains
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    I suppose I can see the logic behind Graham's thought to have a quick vote "for the good of the country"
    but I am of the mindset of illini and centex
    let's have a trial where Trump gets to expose the whole deep state for the whole world to see.

    second best would be a whole raft of indictments to include odumbo and killery

    but for a great Christmas I told Santa I want both, LOL

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lake LBJ, Texas
    Posts
    8,204

    Default

    Yea, indictments without the public spectacle will come across as partisan, I think. Better to expose them all for what they are.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.


    I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast
    Posts
    1,896

    Default Nadler profile pictures

    Ever look at Nadler profile pictures ? 85% mouth and jaws and 15% brain capacity. What does this reveal ?

    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •