Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: interesting impeachment development

Default interesting impeachment development

you can look all this up for yourself for more details, background, articles
    but looks like once again the dumborats might get blindsided - blinded by their rabid hatred of Trump.

goes like this
    OIG (Horowitz) report will confirm what is pretty much established
    FISA process was criminally abused by the Odumbo administration.
    rules, regulations, laws broken
    FISA warrents on Page, Popadapulus & others were illegally obtained.

Who is the person ultimately responsible for supervision over the entire FISA judges and process?

Chief Justice Roberts

who will (soon as Horowitz drops the bomb) now become a fact witness in the impeachment process because of his supposed supervision over this whole FISA mess and will be named as a fact witness by Trump and his allies in the senate.
    he will be called to the stand to describe his supervisory involvement (or lack thereof) in the granting of these illegal FISA warrants

fact witness cannot be simultaneously presiding over the impeachment process, so he would be forced to recuse himself.
    and being the mushy coward that he is, I can see him delighted to not be presiding over the trial of the century
    leaving the role of presiding judge over impeachment to the next senior most judge on the supreme court

Justice Clarence Thomas

and because the US Constitution requires that the presiding judge over impeachment must be the Chief Justice it will mean that we get to switch out Roberts for Thomas who will have to become the new Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

suck on that Pelosi

here's a good starting out article:
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._process_.html
    Last edited by explo72; 11-23-2019 at 11:50 AM.

I just don't have any faith in Horowitz after his first reports. They were supposed to be bombshells also, but even though he found obvious evidence of criminal activity he determined it wasn't "political " or worthy of prosecution. I think He's deep state. I don't trust him. My trust is in Barr and Durham.

I saw this the other day - haven't seen any of the talking heads discuss this situation >>> makes sense - it's not any kind of possible DNC "let's overlook this part of the Constitution" - Robert's involvement by legal precedent demands his removal ...

only question I had was about the tenacity of the judgeship role - can he agree to step down and then re-assume the position after the Senate trial?

Durham was always supposed to be the biggest .... "bomb" of these inquiries. I don't think Horowitz was expected to be too much more than what we've seen .... however, it still is NOT all out yet. Wait and see.

yep, at this point all we really have is conjecture about if Horowitz will be a bomb or a dud
    and same for Durham

but I find the whole impeachment fact witness situation with Roberts very plausible.

even the thought of Chief Justice Thomas I find as delicious irony for the demonrats.
    talk about unintended consequences because the left demonizes Thomas and many of us on the right think Roberts has been a squish.

The chief justice is also the administrative head of the entire federal judiciary. Indeed, his official title is Chief Justice of the United States (not Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, as many people erroneously assume). His duties in this regard were summarized in a recent New York Times article as follows: "The chief justice presides over a corps of some 2,000 federal judges, including 1,200 with life tenure and the rest, including magistrate and bankruptcy judges, who serve for fixed terms. The judicial branch includes a staff of 30,000, with the chief justice picking the most important central administrators, and runs on an annual budget of $5.4 billion. The chief justice also picks the members of important policy-making judicial committees and of specialized courts, including the 11-member Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court, which issues special national security surveillance warrants. In addition, the chief justice leads the Judicial Conference of the United States, a group of judges who make policy for the federal courts and who present the judiciary's views to Congress."

Roberts is definitely compromised somehow, the prick gave us Obamacare and sides with the liberals way to often.

I never liked Roberts from the git-go. Just something about him that said "skunk in the wood pile:". If this pans out as described the democrats are going to be livid. Another of their great hopes up in smoke. Wonder what their next ploy will be. You just KNOW they'll find something. Their hatred of Trump and their desire for vengeance for him beating Hitlery are way beyond an obsession. Its an incurable cancer that's devouring them, and they can't control it.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I never liked Roberts from the git-go. Just something about him that said "skunk in the wood pile:". If this pans out as described the democrats are going to be livid. Another of their great hopes up in smoke. Wonder what their next ploy will be. You just KNOW they'll find something. Their hatred of Trump and their desire for vengeance for him beating Hitlery are way beyond an obsession. Its an incurable cancer that's devouring them, and they can't control it.
    According to Q this current step of impeachment (step 4,no step 5) is the last ploy by the democrats before all hell breaks out with the indictments. I look forward to the Dec. 9th Horowitz report, even though it might not be everything all of us hope for I think its a precurser to the most important one.......DURHAM.

I was surfing the qmap.pub page last night and found something strange.......on the left side of the homepage are icons, one being "players" (chess pieces). On page 5 Loretta Lynch is listed as flipped/freed........if this is true and she is cooperating she alone can burn the house to the ground.

Lynch at a minimum could burn Bill and Hillery. Likely hugely more than that.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Unless Roberts was directly involved in the warrants, he's not going to be a "witness".