Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical Marijuana

I have a cousin in CA that has prostate cancer, he refused the standard treatment, because he's one of those guys that is smarter than the doctors... he found some lady that is a legit scientist and has developed a treatment based on a THC extract. He did that treatment (pot suppositories eww) for 2 months, went back to his MD and his PSA was normal... doc couldn't figure it out seeing as his cancer should advancing. He went to Australia for a month this summer couldn't take his THC meds with him because apparently international drug trafficking is frown upon, and when he got back his PSA was off the charts. Went back on the meds and PSA dropped immediately. So, there are obviously benefits and probably quite a few that maybe we don't know about yet, but you just have to sort thru all the hippies that think it helps everything from baldness to uneven tire wear to get to the facts. There are also lots of people replacing seizure meds with some kind of THC extract that looks like pine pitch taken sublingual. Give it a shot, just don't run afoul of the authorities, and don't lie on a 4473 form.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

The problem with the "MJ" that is available is there is no guarantee of the level...Unless you are getting the Inhaler that was Developed in Israel. They have made a break through to give a consistent dose.

The tense unit will help with the chronic pain depending on where it is. The bad headaches or the TBI has been helped with HBOT or Hyperbarics Oxygen Therapy.

A good Chiropractic Doctor is also a must. Some back injuries are due to muscle weakness.
    More than likely a combo of the above would take care of it.

If she tries it get some snac PAC pudding, chewy chips ahoy cookies and watch a great movie like gingerdead man vs evil bong...lmfao

I've used a tens unit for injuries before that helped a lot! As for botox I've herd a lot of horror stories about it. but haven't had or know anyone with personal experience with it. I do know a couple of people that use medical cannabis. They swear by it for pain relief and stress. A plus is it helps them sleep as well. My Ex wife's mother had cancer and it helped imensley for her pain as well as helping her appetite. I've heard more positive than negative about it's use. I guess marajuina like booze or anything else affects people differently. Although unless it's synthetic or treated with chemicals I've never seen or heard of anyone "going off" when using it. They are usually "to chilled" for that.

It's that gas station synthetic weed that makes you eat people's faces....loo

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    It's that gas station synthetic weed that makes you eat people's faces....loo
    The "Bath Salts" are the ones that make them have hallucinations and act crazy.

One of my guy's wife works at a Dr. office. The Dr. was considering offering CBD in their office. A local shop was to supply the product, so guy's wife took three drops and Dr. administered drug test later. She failed! I understand there are lots of factors and maybe she would've failed before the drops. It is something to consider.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.