Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think Biden knew

Default I think Biden knew

I had an epiphany. WOW, it happens from time to time.. Hehehe.

Anyway, I think Biden knew he couldn't win a presidential election but just like most, if not all leftist, he used the American people's money to run, hoping it would keep his counter part ( republicans ) from investigating him and his son, and forces the left to defend him on the tax payers dime. I'm thinking his champain is bogus from the very beginning. He knew his Apponant (Trump) would go after him so his champain is nothing more than a shield to protect him. And in another phase, would possibly hurt Trump if he did go after him and give a Dem candidate a chance at winning the presidential election. These democrats are backassakwards thinkers!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 11-19-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I wouldn't put anything past those idiots.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I had an epiphany. WOW, it happens from time to time.. Hehehe.

Anyway, I think Biden knew he couldn't win a presidential election but just like most, if not all leftist, he used the American people's money to run, hoping it would keep his counter part ( republicans ) from investigating him and his son, and forces the left to defend him on the tax payers dime. I'm thinking his champain is bogus from the very beginning. He knew his Apponant (Trump) would go after him so his champain is nothing more than a shield to protect him. And in another phase, would possibly hurt Trump if he did go after him and give a Dem candidate a chance at winning the presidential election. These democrats are backassakwards thinkers!
    I also agree, but more so Biden IS the most safe rep of the deep state.

should be interesting to see what the Senate does with the House impeachment paperwork ....

in one way I'd like to see them take it up on the floor - just call in every single DNCer to testify - getting Biden in and under oath would be a HOOOOT ...

I bet Biden would be Arkancided before that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I bet Biden would be Arkancided before that happened.
    Obama picked Biden for his Vice President for the same reason Carter picked Mondale...insurance against assassination. Nobody...but NOBODY...would want a klutz like Biden or Mondale in the White House, other than as a guest.
    Last edited by beowulf; 11-19-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Never thought along those lines. But great point.

the problem with the cast of characters riding the DNC Circus Car is their utter conceit - their TDS is so freaking bad they honest to God believe people would rally around them as saviors from heaven - "Save us from Trump - PLEASE!!!!!"

Biden and the others also figured on the same blank slate that Obammy got - Hellery thought in 2016 she'd get it also >>> none of crooked crap or past sins or lack experience would be discussed ...

not really a secret that Obammy never liked Biden - 100% why he's never backed him in the election - Prez Trump and VP Pence have lunch together all the time >>> actually like each other and has mutual respect - the wives do projects together that NEVER EVER happened with Moosehella ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the problem with the cast of characters riding the DNC Circus Car is their utter conceit - their TDS is so freaking bad they honest to God believe people would rally around them as saviors from heaven - "Save us from Trump - PLEASE!!!!!"

Biden and the others also figured on the same blank slate that Obammy got - Hellery thought in 2016 she'd get it also >>> none of crooked crap or past sins or lack experience would be discussed ...

not really a secret that Obammy never liked Biden - 100% why he's never backed him in the election - Prez Trump and VP Pence have lunch together all the time >>> actually like each other and has mutual respect - the wives do projects together that NEVER EVER happened with Moosehella ...
    I always thought that "Moosehella was the identical twin to Chewbaca of Star wars.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I always thought that "Moosehella was the identical twin to Chewbaca of Star wars.
    Better be careful there, Chewy might not take too kindly to an insult like that. :^)