Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polls safe ?

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I think Texas needs to adopt the electoral college within the state. It won't be long before the liberal cities will own this place.
    It is that way in ALL states.

Instead of polls just look at the turn out at campaign rallies both Dem and Rep.
    The Trumpers are energized the Dems not so much.
    But at election time the Dems are better at getting their voters to the places to vote. For one thing the Dem voters are already living in town near a voting place, way easier for them than the rural voters. Plus the Dem voters are motivated by the free stuff. The Dems certainly have an edge in all elections. It is a simple fact that the USA is turning blue. And like many things, I expect that it will have to hit bottom before it will turn around.

ran across this meme this AM >>> good pictation of what the DNC wants for the USA

electoral college.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ran across this meme this AM >>> good pictation of what the DNC wants for the USA

electoral college.jpg
    Ruthlessly stolen for my own uses! Thanks!!!!!

Supreme court to address electoral college

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...l_college.html

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Instead of polls just look at the turn out at campaign rallies both Dem and Rep.
    The Trumpers are energized the Dems not so much.
    But at election time the Dems are better at getting their voters to the places to vote. For one thing the Dem voters are already living in town near a voting place, way easier for them than the rural voters. Plus the Dem voters are motivated by the free stuff. The Dems certainly have an edge in all elections. It is a simple fact that the USA is turning blue. And like many things, I expect that it will have to hit bottom before it will turn around.
    Here in North Carolina we have early voting. Polling paces are set up usually about three weeks before election day at various places. No excuses for anyone not voting. I think it would be advantageous if all states started doing that. More people would vote. Not as crowded, so you can get in and out quicker...most of the time.

We've done early voting for the last several elections. Always much quicker and easier than election day.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13