Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polls safe ?

Default Polls safe ?

For the second time this month, a democrat was elected governor in a state where POTUS went to campaign for repubs. First in Tennesssee now in Louisiana .

I know Q said a couple years ago that the elections are safe. Then we lost the house , now 2 governor races, plus the entire state of Virginia. Am I the only one concerned about this ? What the hell is going on ?

nothing new - if it was eazy to flip party held offices - it wouldn't be politics >>>> one or two populated counties determine the state - common all over the country ...

ever read "319 Square Miles" - probably the best example of this and without a doubt the best convincer of the Electoral College necessity ...

https://fredcoxcorner.blogspot.com/2...are-miles.html
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 11-17-2019 at 05:50 PM.

The only "poll" with meaning is the one on election day.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Not if it's rigged and 20 million illegal votes.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    For the second time this month, a democrat was elected governor in a state where POTUS went to campaign for repubs. First in Tennesssee now in Louisiana .

I know Q said a couple years ago that the elections are safe. Then we lost the house , now 2 governor races, plus the entire state of Virginia. Am I the only one concerned about this ? What the hell is going on ?
    Kentucky and now La. We didn't have any state elections this time.

Friend of mine live is Ky. The Gov race was won almost entirely on voting from Lexington and Louisville. Pretty uch the rest of the state voted R. Bad thing up there, the Bevin, (R) would have won if he wasn't such an idiot. La has typically been a D state with a few exceptions here and there.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post

the forecast for the LA gov election was a dead tie - the state population is concentrated in a few cities - haven't seen the voting %%% turn out >>> but I bet the %%% were down overall and the areas outside the urban even worse - I don't think there was that much "passion" to change governors ...

in regard to the recent KY election - the GOP gubernatorial candidate just wasn't that popular - more unpopular >> even Trump can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse ...

the other GOP office candidates all won by BIG ##s - voters split the ticket to avoid voting for the GOP gov candidate >>> telltale signs of a poor candidate ...

don't let the DNC BS talk sway you - just because voters vote one way for their local/state gov doesn't mean they'll vote that direction for the Big Guy in DC - %%%s of the voters that voted DNC for their governor wouldn't even consider some a-hole like Warren or Bernie ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the forecast for the LA gov election was a dead tie - the state population is concentrated in a few cities - haven't seen the voting %%% turn out >>> but I bet the %%% were down overall and the areas outside the urban even worse - I don't think there was that much "passion" to change governors ...

in regard to the recent KY election - the GOP gubernatorial candidate just wasn't that popular - more unpopular >> even Trump can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse ...

the other GOP office candidates all won by BIG ##s - voters split the ticket to avoid voting for the GOP gov candidate >>> telltale signs of a poor candidate ...

don't let the DNC BS talk sway you - just because voters vote one way for their local/state gov doesn't mean they'll vote that direction for the Big Guy in DC - %%%s of the voters that voted DNC for their governor wouldn't even consider some a-hole like Warren or Bernie ....
    No amount of DNC BS will ever sway me, however,
    Any voter who votes for a demonrat governor who has already been in office , as is the case in Louisiana , and shown their true colors, or who votes for a demonrat over a republican , no matter how unpopular the republican candidate, as in Kentucky , cannot be trusted to make a sane, rational decision at any point in the future. Just my humble opinion.

I think Texas needs to adopt the electoral college within the state. It won't be long before the liberal cities will own this place.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I don't trust the polls. I caught on to polls back with the Monica Lewinski business. I realized back then that the polls were not to report trends but to steer trends,,,,,ie,,,herd people.
    If the members understand this....than they will better understand why preppers are not liked by government...particularly by leftists who need polls religiously to steer the herd...and again particularly to a voting booth.

You do not by default,,automatically have to run with the herd...by polls.

Be warned of polls... concealed herd mentality.

When the Lewinski business was finally over....the maddening 24/7 polling quickly disappeared. The polls had done their job....worn out public opinion by 24/7 polling.
    They had herded enough Americans unto boredom.

Polls are for steering public opinion...not reporting it. Ishmaelites at work...promoting more bondage.....herding.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

KY and LA seem like they are being over hyped by the MSM to fit their narrative. You had an unpopular governor in KY who in the poll averages was trailing by multiple points only lose by .4% after Trump rallied for him, the Dems got crushed in all the other statewide positions up for election. Additionally a libertarian spoiler candidate pulled 2%.

As for LA the Dem governor is pro gun and anti abortion so nationally I don't think 3/4 of the Dem party would even claim him as their own. The Repubs gained a super majority in the LA Senate and only came 2 seats short of a 2/3rds super majority in the LA house plus won the Sec of State election by 18 points.

As for Virginia unfortunately I think the state is lost, it has become the home/power center of the deep state and will never vote for anyone who might shorten the hog trough.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Tuco