Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: POTUS pardons hero soldiers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,558

    Default POTUS pardons hero soldiers

    God bless POTUS , and our soldiers;

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...embers-pardons

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    if you want to get rid of your commanding officer - do it the old fashion way with a frag >>> some of the crap involved & committed by the accusers have problems that need investigating - f__king with another squad member's weapon that puts him and a mission in jeopardy is worth 20 years ...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    The SEAL should have gotten his promotion that was held up due to the BS charges...The charges were proven to be false. SEAL medic given immunity admitted he killed the isis teen fighter....No charges for any of these false accusations. The posing with a dead body isn't crap, and should have been tossed like all the others!!!

    Shame most of theses folks who are charging these guys are not forced to be a combat arms and be in the fight. These rear echelon political hacks need to be sacked from the service....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    some of this has been banging around for years - already hot BS buzz in 2016 >>>> wondering if it took a change of faces at the WH for a recommendation for action was handed to POTUS Trump ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...die-gallagher/


    ANOTHER VINDMAN IS LOOSE !!!!!

    “The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!”

    “For more than two hundred years, presidents have used their authority to offer second chances to deserving individuals, including those in uniform who have served our country,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement at the time. “These actions are in keeping with this long history.”

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...die-gallagher/


    ANOTHER VINDMAN IS LOOSE !!!!!

    “The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!”

    “For more than two hundred years, presidents have used their authority to offer second chances to deserving individuals, including those in uniform who have served our country,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement at the time. “These actions are in keeping with this long history.”

    Just curious why you would compare Eddie Gallagher to the traitor Vindman ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Just curious why you would compare Eddie Gallagher to the traitor Vindman ?

    ????? - THE DUMBAZZ NAVY ADMIRALS !!! >>> obviously they are trying to stick a finger up the Commander in Chief's azz because he spoiled their fun ....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ????? - THE DUMBAZZ NAVY ADMIRALS !!! >>> obviously they are trying to stick a finger up the Commander in Chief's azz because he spoiled their fun ....
    Sorry Illini, took it the wrong way, I get it now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    They should fire those Admirals. Just saying it. Politicians all to a point after they get to this point........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    They should fire those Admirals. Just saying it. Politicians all to a point after they get to this point........

    just how stupid does a person need to be to continue their vendetta against someone >>> after The Boss has put his arm on his shoulder and called him "Son" ....

    talking about some deep seated hate going here ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •