Thread: Another School shooting

Default Another School shooting

Saugus High School, Santa Carita, Calif. Not many details yet, but two students were killed and three others wounded. Shooter is a 16 year old student at the school...just turned 16 today. Shooter is in custody. That's about all the info there is right now. Is this just coincidence or what? Maybe I'm just a skeptic, and maybe becoming just a little of a pessimist also, but I can't help but think that here is that thing that was needed to divert attention away from the impeachment proceedings. The timing is just a little ironic for me to believe its random. Shooter was first described as a teenage male dressed in black clothing. Then, as an Asian male in black clothing. I'm thinking, hmmmm. Viet Cong? These flash backs can be rough at times.

I heard he shot himself and is in critical condition.

Yes I agree the timing is way to ironic. Hearings not going good for the dems, time to change the script a little.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

False Flag, for sure.

Scary part is that FISA release coming soon, what have they saved up for that one?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I read the same thing. I read he shot himself in the head...

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I heard he shot himself and is in critical condition.

Yes I agree the timing is way to ironic. Hearings not going good for the dems, time to change the script a little.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Follow up,I heard 2 fatalities this morning, was the shooter one of them? I really can't call a shooter death as a fatality, it's more of a good riddance.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I don't think the shooter was one of the 2. IIRC there was 1 male, 1 female shot and killed.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Two students were killed. The shooter died later in the day of injury from self inflicted gunshot wound. Also, just read there was another shooting at a high school football game Friday night in New Jersey. Two critically injured. Nothing else much about it yet.