Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian revolution in US

Default Russian revolution in US

Well this article points out that the US is in a Bolshevik style revolution. The author makes a good case of if the President goes so goes the Republic....Thoughts?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/24722

this current House crap isn't anything more than 2020 Election desperation - after this impeachment crap will come another dumbazz play before they lose House control >>>> in the mean time more & more conservatives WINS - most likely another SCOTUS fight before next fall - Ginsberg is circling the drain again

I hear many people mention things imploding if Trump gets railroaded out, and hear leftist mentioning the same thing if they can not get another liberal back in WH, so I could see something happening. I don't think we are talking full out war, although I think that might be better than what we have gone through the last three years.

Liberals have not really seen conservatives fight back on the same scale.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Intriging, but a bit histrionic. Oh, this country is in a "cold" civil war .... and things could get that bad, but I think it will take longer than this author believes. It's a "bit" histrionic .... not totally nutzo.

Histrionic, maybe...Closer to the truth than we might like. How will this go at some point. I wonder how right he is on some levels. I know the history around most of the revolutions. I see that if the gov attempts to grab more power and take advantage of the populous. I mean those of us who have not gotten violent up to this point. When they make an attempt to grab more power gun control or anything else along those lines. We could Balkaninzation could happen very easily at that point.

We have seen in history that those who want a certain outcome do things to get that. ANTIFA attacking others to suppress others. Attacking the police with guns. Well we need Domestic terrorism laws, more gun control.... Brown shirts 2.0 type of stuff.

Lets not forget this isn't just the democrats running this show, this is in concert with the deep state and cabal which is worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I hear many people mention things imploding if Trump gets railroaded out, and hear leftist mentioning the same thing if they can not get another liberal back in WH, so I could see something happening. I don't think we are talking full out war, although I think that might be better than what we have gone through the last three years.

Liberals have not really seen conservatives fight back on the same scale.

if the DNC had Senate control it'd be a different story - this impeachment crap is backfiring even worse than their Kavenaigh Fiasco >>> two ways again - inspiring & firing up the GOP support EVERYWHERE and when the whole thing just goes PSSSSS when it hits the Senate - more sky screaming & fustration in the DNC House by liberals ...

this impeachment crap is setting up 2020 forward to be a GOP bonanza of power - Pence in 2024 is almost a forgone conclusion now

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Lets not forget this isn't just the democrats running this show, this is in concert with the deep state and cabal which is worldwide
    Agree with CENTEXDUDE here and that the deep state runs the Republican party as well. The party apparatus of other nations too!!!

Orangetom1999

Not an Ishmaelite

I was listening to Rush on the deep state. Rush was discussing how every government even you local has deep state actors. Those professional work for the Gov and are there no matter who gets voted in...I was thinking about that. How right he is and how much we have all seen. Even in other countries have the same problems with it. The only difference seems to be how you bribe them. Just saying....The whole I can do anything I want and you can't do anything about it....

I was listening to this former Greene beanie. He was talking about how a male student at Kansas was accused of rape. He was arrested and how he was treated and such....In the end of the day she lied about the rape. She had been charged with 3 felonies. They were latter dropped, so as not to discourage others who have experienced rape and abuse from coming forward!!!

The statement that I agreed with was "they are ruining peoples lives with false accusations".... Some point these folks are gonna pick up a gun and deal their own justice.... I don't condone violence....But they have placed someone in the position of loosing their job, being homeless and no future over these false allegations. They are gonna put someone in the "I have nothing left to loose mentality"....

That is how every revolution is...People put up with BS until death is better than continuing.
    Hypothetically speaking mind you. What do you think the majority of Americans "that far and no further" line...I know most people are all talk and most is BS...What do you think would push them over the edge for most?
    Last edited by finris; 11-15-2019 at 08:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ...this impeachment crap is setting up 2020 forward to be a GOP bonanza of power - Pence in 2024 is almost a forgone conclusion now...
    Nikki Haley 2024, a bit of a wild card perhaps?
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."