Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ukraine document release

If Glenn Beck can figure out what really happened in Ukraine, you can bet Giuliani has it figured out, and then some ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCSwqca8KXU

didn't make the MSM headlines - of course - but the courts finally forced Hunter Biden to turn over his IRS filings to Congress >>>> that Boyz is in trouble now - - there's $$$$$ that came out of the Ukraine that never showed on IRS filings ....

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If Glenn Beck can figure out what really happened in Ukraine, you can bet Giuliani has it figured out, and then some ;

He couldn't release that last document pointing at Jugears because of an ongoing investigation. The day after the episode, ALL the docs were delivered to certain Senate members on committees. Everything the Dems accused Trump of, they had been doing themselves.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post

I watched the vid and I'll agree on some of the parts about how the money was laundered.
    But I have issues with Beck saying the money was used to secretly fund Ukraines fight with Russia by the Obama admin. and bypassing Congress.
    Why? Because it doesn't fit the pattern, tried and true, of how many politicians have used the aide packages in the past to funnel $$$ back to them. And then also how do you explain Hunter Bidens' Chinese situation.
    Steve Hiltons' broadcast on Fox, The Next Revolution,
    this weekend layed out the Biden familys history of graft while Joe was V.P. Its on youtube.
    I'm not sure if Beck is part of the deep state, but moreso a never Trumper......and like a lot of never Trumpers he's just riding coattails.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    I watched the vid and I'll agree on some of the parts about how the money was laundered.
    But I have issues with Beck saying the money was used to secretly fund Ukraines fight with Russia by the Obama admin. and bypassing Congress.
    Why? Because it doesn't fit the pattern, tried and true, of how many politicians have used the aide packages in the past to funnel $$$ back to them. And then also how do you explain Hunter Bidens' Chinese situation.
    Steve Hiltons' broadcast on Fox, The Next Revolution,
    this weekend layed out the Biden familys history of graft while Joe was V.P. Its on youtube.
    I'm not sure if Beck is part of the deep state, but moreso a never Trumper......and like a lot of never Trumpers he's just riding coattails.
    I agree 100% with you on this....You know they don't send money back, they get it and launder it back to themselves. I have noticed Beck isn't always the most thoughtful. Ridding coattails is a good guess.

Still waiting on seeing anyone who is a Democrat to get charged......

I don't think there's any doubt a good chunk of that money came back to U.S. politicians. My guess is Giuliani is working on that angle.