Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UC Berkeley professor says...

Default UC Berkeley professor says...

Rural Americans are "bad people" and "deserve an uncomfortable life", for not being pro city, in a tweet that he later says opps. I should reflect more..

What an ignorant buffoon!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uc-berkel...ans-bad-people
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Typical of liberals that consider the heart of America to be ignorant. I think one popular dude said something about us clinging to guns and bibles.

I even see it in our state rivalry. Teasips, sip, tu, University of Texas in liberal bastion of the state in Austin considers Texas A & M University the arguably premier ag school and vet school in the nation to be backwards country folk. Not like the "woke" liberal, dildo waving city dwellers.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

He will be the first one to starve to death or be sodomized by transvestites when SHTF . Frickin snowflakes.

I'll hope for the transvestites first. JMO
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'll hope for the transvestites first. JMO
    I'd rather starve.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I'd rather starve.
    the necrophiliacs don't mind....

LOL

Those twits think beef, pork, chicken and taters grow under cellophane wraps.

I was doing some grocery shopping here a few years back and was in the produce section. There was a teenager with her mom shopping and while I was picking out some asparagus, I heard the teen tell her mom, " EEEWWWW mom, put that potato down. Someone dropped it in the dirt... It was all I could do to keep from swallowing my tongue! I didn't hang around long enough to hear her moms response but, I can only imagine..... ' Well honey, these are "country potatoes".

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Those twits think beef, pork, chicken and taters grow under cellophane wraps.

I was doing some grocery shopping here a few years back and was in the produce section. There was a teenager with her mom shopping and while I was picking out some asparagus, I heard the teen tell her mom, " EEEWWWW mom, put that potato down. Someone dropped it in the dirt... It was all I could do to keep from swallowing my tongue! I didn't hang around long enough to hear her moms response but, I can only imagine..... ' Well honey, these are "country potatoes".
    Do ya suppose mama even knew any better herself? Kid didn't get that stupid on her own.

Probably, but you never know....