Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCOTUS allowed the Sandy Hook lawsuit against Remington to continue

Calm down Nothing has happened ...yet.
    The high court sometimes refuses a case where no party has suffered harm. That is this case because it has not yet gone to trial.
    If this case goes to court and if Remington loses the case then the case will very likely go to the high court and they will then likely accept the case and rule on it. This process will likely take years.
    It has been 7 years since the shooting and no court case yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Thank you Cammy, I was totally confused, LOL
    Yeah, that thin, high mountain, oxygen deficient air tends to do that to you time to time. (Chuckle, chuckle) Happened to me once when I was in Montana. We were hunting at about 9000 feet above sea level. Lack of oxygen had me thinking crazy stuff. Stuff such as, if the plural of goose is geese, then the plural of moose has just got be meese. Got is sorted out correctly when I got back down to lower elevation and got re oxygenated. Anything, anybody, that can live normally at that altitude has gotta be tougher than woodpecker lips.
    Last edited by beowulf; 11-13-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    MK ultra perhaps ? If it even really happened. Lots of info out there that the school was closed at the time, and that the parents all had their mortgages paid off that year, but those are just " conspiracy theories " , couldn't possibly be true that the Clowns In America were behind it.
    I used to think that particular theory was complete BS, until a friend of mine and I were watching this documentary about Sandy Hook, and I swear the same people were taking laps around that building to inflate the numbers. Little lie, big lie. pretty soon we started to dismantle the entire story.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

If this goes threw them I guess a person could sue Miller or Budweiser for getting a DUI. I mean I just wanted to get to that party with all the hot chicks like in the commertial.