Thread: Survival Monkey?? - anybody with info?

Default Survival Monkey?? - anybody with info?

seems like it's blinked out - anybody aware of the overall circumstances??

Every time I try to log on; it says that the certificate is not up to date or something like that... What's a certificate??

Quote Originally Posted by magicfingers View Post
    Every time I try to log on; it says that the certificate is not up to date or something like that... What's a certificate??

it changed today to a dead address ....

Quote Originally Posted by magicfingers View Post
    That means their security certifications.

https://www.techopedia.com/definitio...ty-certificate

Definition - What does Security Certificate mean?
    A security certificate is a small data file used as an Internet security technique through which the identity, authenticity and reliability of a website or Web application is established.
    A security certificate is used as a means to provide the security level of a website to general visitors, Internet service providers (ISPs) and Web servers.
    A security certificate is also known as a digital certificate and as a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate.

Could be like me last spring or summer, when I was late renewing the registered name. Not a big deal and easy to overlook but takes a bit too renew. I happened to be not near laptop and had trouble logging on. Forget how long we were down on that one.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Their domain is registered until 2022, last change to the record was 2018, my guess is they are moving servers/hosting company. Their DNS is served by their own system, so no IP will be reported until their (new) server comes up.

Certificate is what validates httpS If they are coming up on a new server, they will need to update their certificate.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Their domain is registered until 2022, last change to the record was 2018, my guess is they are moving servers/hosting company. Their DNS is served by their own system, so no IP will be reported until their (new) server comes up.

Certificate is what validates httpS If they are coming up on a new server, they will need to update their certificate.
    Yea, that's what I was trying to say.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Anyone know whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by 3cyl View Post
    Anyone know whats going on?
    Well, I can't speak on authority, but I suspect the monkey got fed up with this screwed up society and returned to the jungle.

Survival monkey is back up!!!