Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POTUS : " I caught the swamp "

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I honestly wouldn't get too excited about the FISA report, Horowitz has disappointed before. He basically let Comey off the hook. I think it is a distraction to let Durham and Huber do their job. I'm thinking Adam Schiff is going down before the end of the year. Possibly Brennan and Clapper, maybe McCabe .

just because they didn't give Comey a "parking ticket" doesn't mean a damn thing - AG Barr and the DOJ isn't piecemealing this prosecution - that's why the FISA report got delayed from May and has been continually delayed >>> more disclosed crap on top on MORE crap that's piled on the top of the mountain of obvious crap ...

wait until the indictments start, trials loom and then the sentences are meted out >>> even more crap will be coming out ...

the size & scope of this Coup will amaze historians for centuries to come - over 200 hundred years of US history and centuries of world history and it's fresh stuff ....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ferrals-likely

The players: former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe, former Special Agent Peter Strzok, along with Strzok’s paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page, are among some of the cast of characters in Horowitz’s report. Others, like former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and DOJ official Bruce Ohr may also play a part in his investigation. However, Horowitz has been careful not to let anything leak – not even the day he plans to release the report, which we now know was completed in mid-September and being reviewed for classification purposes with the FBI and DOJ.

Here’s what to expect: According to several sources the report will be ‘damning’ and will allegedly contain criminal referrals on former FBI officials. The report will apparently have at least two criminal referrals, said two sources, with knowledge. One of those criminal referrals is expected to be Comey. However, the Inspector General’s office has not been

Hope you're right.

Something about to happen ; POTUS delayed trip to Louisiana for rally this evening to meet with AG Barr;

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nication-team/

Dang, I'd love to be at that rally. You know if something is about to go down, that Trump will hint around about it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields