Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POTUS : " I caught the swamp "

Default POTUS : " I caught the swamp "

WOW !!! This appears huge to me , the fact POTUS would say this !
    This tells me 2 things ;

1. POTUS/Barr/Durham have everything they need to bring indictments and prosecute the deep state, all the way up to Obummer.

2. It will most likely happen within the next year, before the election .

Am I way off base here ?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/presid...-have-done-it/
    Last edited by bambam; 11-09-2019 at 01:57 PM.

I hope you are right, but i think you might be indulging some wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I hope you are right, but i think you might be indulging some wishful thinking.
    You could be right explo, he may just be trolling. I just can't imagine him saying that at this point in time unless he is ready to drop the hammer.

I'm with bambam on this. I've hardly ever caught a fish on the first cast. Waitin' patiently and usin' the right bait usually pays off and Trump's ready to reel in some whoppers. My hope is that come Xmas we'll start hearin' that Santa's gonna bring a subpoena or two to several surprisin' names. Maybe even ol' Mittens will be quakin' in his boots. Takin' down a bunch of RINOs and never-Trumpers would be a great present, as far as I'm concerned.

DOJ Barr is taking his time because of the BIG FISH involved - there's all kinds of quiet side talk about deal cutting - there's undoubtedly people giving testimony and providing inside info about the bigger players >>> wouldn't doubt it one bit that it's been confirmed that the FBI/CIA/State Dept activities link back to the Oval Office - already been emails & memos to that effect

I am confident that Odumbo & Killery are at the top of this.
    And I fervently hope that Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey..... it's a long list - all experience wearing pinstripes.
    Maybe I have been disappointed too many times in the past
    Remember Q's booms and "trust Sessions"?

So if it does go all the way up, what is their fail safe, who, more specifically what do they drag down with them, just sayin’

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I am confident that Odumbo & Killery are at the top of this.
    And I fervently hope that Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey..... it's a long list - all experience wearing pinstripes.
    Maybe I have been disappointed too many times in the past
    Remember Q's booms and "trust Sessions"?
    I believe Sessions set the stage for all this. His recusal was part of Pres. Trump's plan. Session worked behind the scenes, while POTUS suckered the media into thinking he was " Mad " at Sessions. Sessions set Huber on a mission . This led to Durham . Sessions indicted thousands of pedophiles . Have you seen Sessions' political ads lately ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I believe Sessions set the stage for all this. His recusal was part of Pres. Trump's plan. Session worked behind the scenes, while POTUS suckered the media into thinking he was " Mad " at Sessions. Sessions set Huber on a mission . This led to Durham . Sessions indicted thousands of pedophiles . Have you seen Sessions' political ads lately ?
    THIS. I think a lot of Trumps antics, Complaining, Tweets constant firings and replacing, is all part of it. Hire someone for a job, maybe nothing more than flushing out somebody else, and then move on. Notice that the leaks seem to be going away, like he has been systematically weeding the DS out of his admin and lifetime behind the scenes jobs.

My question is on timing of key arrests. Media will call it political and it could hurt his run next year, or his replacement in '24. Last thing I would want is to jail say obama or hillary, only to have it possibly cost him his reelection and these scum only spend 1 year in prison before getting pardoned.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    THIS. I think a lot of Trumps antics, Complaining, Tweets constant firings and replacing, is all part of it. Hire someone for a job, maybe nothing more than flushing out somebody else, and then move on. Notice that the leaks seem to be going away, like he has been systematically weeding the DS out of his admin and lifetime behind the scenes jobs.

My question is on timing of key arrests. Media will call it political and it could hurt his run next year, or his replacement in '24. Last thing I would want is to jail say obama or hillary, only to have it possibly cost him his reelection and these scum only spend 1 year in prison before getting pardoned.

That's a good point King, there will definitely be millions of heads exploding when Hitlery and Obummer get arrested , no matter when it happens. Those 2 may not go down before 2020 elections , but I really believe people like Brennan, Clapper, and Comey will go down before then. The liberals won't care as much about them, but it will expose the corruption of Obummer's presidency to all.
    Last edited by bambam; 11-10-2019 at 01:58 PM.