Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Jr. on the View

Default Donald Jr. on the View

I'm sure none of us watch this show, but Don Jr. was on today. Talk about going into the lion's den....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbk8AAUJfic

Rush had him on today and played the part where he turned tables on Whopie and Joy. Pretty funny listening to the two of them crawfishing but still trying to attack.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Joy looked like she got caught with canary feathers in her mouth when Don Jr. mentioned her wearing black face.

"The View" .... one of the most utterly useless piece of tv land drivel ever broadcast, ever. I'd sooner be tied down to a chair with my eyes taped open and forced to watch reruns of GILLIGAN'S ISLAND than watch "The View."

I did catch Donald Jr. on Rush today, and he did a good job. Donald Jr. is okay, but Joy is the antithesis of her name.

You know, I would have eaten them alive.....BUt my daddy was a wonderful man and he never did nuffin!! Why was you mean to the "Gold Star" family???
    Well if you throw punches at people and when they finally hit you back you cry about it??? McCain was a looser. Who cares what he supposedly thought...I think he is being given way more respect than he ever deserved...You know what his daughters politics are if she is on the view.....

why he bothered to do a show like that is mind boggling - the viewers are worse than the panel of azzholes >>> you're not gaining anything being on there - he didn't sell a single book off the appearance - didn't change a single mind set ....

TommyGunn,

Wow!! While I don't watch "The View" I laughed but also noted you have a very valid point about Joy Behar.

I did catch Donald Jr. on Rush today, and he did a good job. Donald Jr. is okay, but Joy is the antithesis of her name.

Thanks for the humor and the reality check. Joy Behar certainly is an Ishmaelite.

Illinois Warrior,

Been thinking about this from your post and a good question you have asked here.

why he bothered to do a show like that is mind boggling - the viewers are worse than the panel of azzholes >>> you're not gaining anything being on there - he didn't sell a single book off the appearance - didn't change a single mind set ....

I don't believe he did it for any Ishmaelites. I think he did it for his Dad and also to show the American people he was not afraid to go into a den of snipping chaotic lightweights....which is much of what the left has....emotional drama queens.

Drama Queens willing to put America and Americans into Bondage and Servitude to make the world into what they believe themselves entitled...and on someone else's wallet and risk taking.

Those women do not strike me as risk takers...Entitled long winded talkers yes...risk takers no.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

I didn't watch it, but I heard a couple of snippets on Laura Ingrhams show last night on the way home.
    The "View" is the bottom of the barrel props with washed up idiots that can't get a job anywhere else, and that includes that over rated, intellect wannabe, Goldberg. That suddo freak Bahar is just plain disgusting to look at, and when she opens that gap in her face, she removes all doubt of stupidity. They certainly give msmbc a run for their money. It baffles me that that show has a rating at all.

I think T jr. Went on there to put a bug in the audiance ear who would otherwise not hear a different perspective. A little doubt goes a long way, even in the thickest of heads.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

as far as McCain is concerned - if you wanted to go all sci fy and have time travel possible >>> the younger post-Hanoi Hilton McCain would time travel and shoot his older mind addled version - given a glimpse of what he'd become >>> the guy wasn't just RINO toward the end - he was pure psychotic about opposing anything Trump ...