Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POTUS ready to wage war

I used to love to go to the Texas/ Mexico border towns to shop. The people in Mexico were so nice. I enjoyed them. Now, you won't catch me within 100 miles from these border towns. I haven't been in 20+ years.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Mormons have a history of murder : the Danites murdered and robbed settlers going west , but that doesn't justify these murders. Killing women and children is not justified under ANY circumstance. Are we to allow the murder of women and children by animals with absolutely NO moral character just because they are associated with criminals. ? I don't think those kids were responsible for what their parents may have done. Kids shot in the back and burned, possibly still alive ? What about the 35000 Mexicans killed every year by the cartels ? This **** has to stop !!!!!!!!
    This isn't entirely correct. You do need to sometimes kill everyone. When you see people who will send their children to attempt to kill you and yours...Just saying women and children are some times more dangerous than men. Some people dismiss women and children... Many times we have seen them put suicide bombs on there women and children. Don't kid yourself the US has done these things there selves.
    I'm reminded of a time when the US Embassy staff went to see the Head Waters of the Amazon. Tribe of head hunters killed a few people. The US SF personnel were sent in and they killed the majority of the tribe off. You don't get bothered by those tribes who remember what happens if they mess with US passport holder. Drug runners, well that's a different thing all to gather.

I have made a few trips over the Mexico/Texas border area. I tend to cross at Progresso. I happen to know a nice Doctor and she was raised over on the other side. She works in McAllen Texas as a Doctor. I call her and ask were to cross over...Just like being in a country that has an insurrection going on. The locals all know what is going on. If people are getting off the street, you better do so as well....My father worked over in SE Asia. When they would go send someone to go to the market for lunch and such. They would come back with food and tell you "we shouldn't work at so-so today" " No we don't want to work over there"....I"m sure you get the picture.

Pretty spot on. Progresso seems to be not in the spotlight. Wife family still live in Guerrero on banks of Falcon lake, but it has gotten bad there. I would probably cross at Nuevo Laredo if I needed to for either doctor, dentist, or meds, but do so early morning. Don't want to get caught over there after dark, that's when the boogieman comes out. Wife wants to drive to San Miguel de Allende, but I'm a little concerned about that. I know that the stretch between Saltillo and Zacatecas belongs to the bad guys, namely Zetas, and bandits. I know folks that do it frequently, but just not comfortable. I'm fine getting into the interior and traveling around, we rent cars in Cancun to drive around the Yucatan Peninsula, Mx City, Guadalajara, Puebla and feel fine.

Bottom line, I think those murders were retaliation for somebody, although I agree that attacking women and children is pretty low. Then again it may have been payback for the same.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

With all Honesty the Texas Mexican border area has been so compromised for ever it is scary. I happen to of know a guy. Let's say he is in the service one of those beret wearers. Lets say he has birds on the shoulders. I know for a fact about 10 years ago, they made up a nice team of shall we say more matured gentlemen who don't arise such suspicion as 20 year old's with crew cuts might. They did a study down on the Texas Mexican border area and what all was going on....Lets just say that they were suppose to take on a Border Patrol agent intergovernmental what ever you wanna call it. During interview they found out this BP agent has a boyfriend on the other side of the fence.....Would anyone wanna guess as to what he did for a living????? Lets just say the Cartels have major assets on both sides of the border....

I was told that the only way to put a stop or major slow down of the issues would be to place armed military personnel with orders to shoot.

The person who said this is they guy who took over the South/Central American area from North....So good spanish and had been there done that before.

Those people who were killed were probably curers for the cartel and they came up light.....Just my humble opinion. Who knows.