Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PM's

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    Orange, that sounds like a perfect discussion on the Tinfoil hat section!
    I think there are quite a few of these "Social Experiments" out there.
    Gun control = how far can you push public opinion by creating a "solution" to a crisis you manipulated.
    Taxation = how much money can be stripped from the populace without causing an upheaval?
    "New Speak" = How much can we change the language of right and wrong, before people can't tell the difference?

It goes on and on.

Wow..GR82BPREPD

Been hearing that there are big changes coming here in Virginia on gun control now that the Left has taken the state houses...

Once again..the left is want to treat its people in this state and in this country as if they have committed some kind of crime and need "Proper Herding." Herded without trial..

Taxation.....any olde publications will tell you that Inflation is disguised taxation..
    Taxation is work you do for which you get no goods and services.

Inflation is work you do for which you get no goods or services...which is why inflation is disguised taxation...no rocket materials needed here once it is explained to people.

But......no one in the MSM including Fox News will teach this ...nor will El Rushbo...and company.

New Speak is demonic misrepresentation.....Turing light into darkness and darkness into light...
    New Speak is how it is disguised such that few will recognize it is happening right in front of them.
    New Speak is reducing language to a newspaper level or lower...a comic book level...all emotions and no thinking.

And yes...it goes on and on and on and on.....the hits just keep coming...

But it is the pattern which tells what it is....recognize the pattern.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    uh, it DID go home with you, didn't it....I hope!
    Yes it did. If she'd of had anymore in her drawer I would of tried to get those too.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Tuco

Especially copper!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!