Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayne West implications

Default Kayne West implications

I don't really follow pop culture, but this caught my eye.
    Apparently Kayne West has converted to evangelical Christianity.

I think the implications are huge.
    He already has come out as big Trump supporter earlier and got pilloried in the press over that.
    And he suggested that blacks not be brainwashed into blind loyalty to the rat party
    And also remember that his wife Kim Kardashian is very active in criminal justice reform:
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...s-kim-12624998

Now West is saying that the abortion movement is disproportionately targeting blacks - which is of course true.
    I am sure that many of you know that Planned Parenthood founder Margret Singer was racist & eugenics supporter just like Hitler.
    Only real difference was that Hitler wanted to abolish the Jewish race and did so by killing adults, whereas Singer wanted to abolish the black race and kill them before birth. Otherwise not much difference in their mindset.

The huge implication here is if the African American community gets "woke" to how they have been used by the rat party for decades with nothing to show for it that is a death knell for the rat party because blacks are their biggest voting block. For decades the MSM has served to keep the slaves on the plantation so to speak with the false narrative that the rat party was helping them, but Kayne West carries lots of influence in that community.

I could be wrong, but I really do think this has huge implications.

He’s just the figure to bring a needed message that our society should reconsider what it deems praiseworthy.

On Friday, anyone with a pulse would have seen the news of the release of Kanye West’s newest album, Jesus Is King. It comes after months of news stories about West’s very public conversion to Christianity, a Christianity that bears no resemblance to the vague spiritualism of Moral Therapeutic Deism that is often associated with celebrity conversions.

Throughout the whole of the new album, West is in many respects deeply critical of modernity and cultural progressivism. There are calls for a focus more on the family than on individual glory. He seems to applaud Chick-fil-A, which in our age is tantamount to endorsing bigotry. Social-media obsession should be exchanged for family prayer. Fatherhood is characterized as a virtue. Materialism is pilloried. Calls for worshiping Christ redound to such effect that West’s first Christian album is arguably more Christian than what most contemporary Christian artists could similarly muster.

But in the media rollout of West’s album, it’s worth paying attention to other statements he’s made. He’s criticized abortion and believes that the African-American community is getting played by Democrats. He remains defiant in the face of political correctness.

he told Zane Lowe during a two-hour long Beats 1 interview that during the planning of the album, he insisted that those around him fast and abstain from premarital sex. In the interview with Lowe, West has the anthropology of C. S. Lewis, the economics of Wilhelm Röpke, the cultural mood of Wendell Berry, and the defiance of Francis Schaeffer. In Jesus Is King and in interviews, we see a Kanye West upholding what Russell Kirk referred to as the Permanent Things.

In a word, Kanye West is now a cultural reactionary by the standards of our society, and could be, in time, a cultural wrecking ball that dislodges so much of the assumed, comfortable, and unchecked cultural liberalism that dominates the most elite sectors of our country and mocks anything resembling traditionalism and social conservatism. In an age of libertarian sentiment, when the currency of American society appear to be glamorization and the notion that consent is the only reasonable moral standard, West is calling for restraint and limits.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...wrecking-ball/

the black christian ministers are as wishy washy & gutless as they come >>> 80% didn't agree with Obammy on his agenda and none bucked it ...

there's more willing to buck the black DNC diehards - like the Black Congressional Coalition - and back Trump than the GOP has seen in 50-60 years >>> even Regan never got the blacks on his side ....

Kanye West and his wife are a side show. Be careful advocating self promoting, tabloid, high profile type peoples as representing a community - a double edge sword - thinking Bill Cosby. Having them step forward as representing in media and as the go to for comments is how we got Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson all these years -who are also side shows.

So are Corey Booker, Kamala Harris and Van Johnson. Who makes them the spokesperson of black and brown people? Not the majority of black and brown people. Do you see a ground swell of the community rallying around these folks during the rallies and debates? Like to see media attention, posts and promotes of Candace Owens, Michelle Malkin, Diamond and Silk and other conservative minorities.
    "...Your most important survival tool is your brain -think!..."
    Rand of the Return of Planet X

I am not advocating anyone or putting anyone on a pedestal.
    I am saying that low information voters will be swayed by him because he and his wife have a huge social medial following.
    and that's a big development for the rat party that relies on this voting block's loyalty.
    shave even a few points off that block and move it to Trump and the rat candidate has no chance.
    one vote that moves columns is actually a 2 point swing - one less for you and one more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHawk View Post
    Kanye West and his wife are a side show. Be careful advocating self promoting, tabloid, high profile type peoples as representing a community - a double edge sword - thinking Bill Cosby. Having them step forward as representing in media and as the go to for comments is how we got Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson all these years -who are also side shows.

So are Corey Booker, Kamala Harris and Van Johnson. Who makes them the spokesperson of black and brown people? Not the majority of black and brown people. Do you see a ground swell of the community rallying around these folks during the rallies and debates? Like to see media attention, posts and promotes of Candace Owens, Michelle Malkin, Diamond and Silk and other conservative minorities.

the entire black vote is a 2020 sideshow - it's not a primary GOP concern - wasn't in 2016 - the strategy is to have another 2016 and have the blacks sit out - Obammy came in late trying to stoke it up for Hellery and couldn't get the job done - the DNC even tried the black concert & entertainment bribe & con job .....

the entire black vote is a 2020 sideshow - it's not a primary GOP concern - wasn't in 2016 - the strategy is to have another 2016 and have the blacks sit out - Obammy came in late trying to stoke it up for Hellery and couldn't get the job done - the DNC even tried the black concert & entertainment bribe & con job .....

I think that by 2016 enough Americans of all persuasions were catching on that they needed to vote for something else than RACE, RACE, and more RACE.

Race, sex, and or sexual orientation had been overdone...so much over the last 8 years of the Obama Presidency and little of the real business of the American People had been taken care of....only social Justice causes. Guilt and shame causes..which wound up holding the entire nation hostage and in bondage to whoever pulled those strings...mostly Washington DC for votes.

In short ...people got tired of professional politicians....and were willing to try anything but a career professional politician. And this includes today...many Republicans.

When you know and sense this...it makes the current Democrat Presidential line up a joke.

Now.....

I am not a Kanye West fan.....

But....

I am aware that Kanye is doing something unusual in his line of work. He is telling the herd he will not be following them. I am ok with this...

And most of what he is teaching and or preaching is not what the left as well as the phony right want people to know or think. The phony left and right do not want people awakened by Ideas such as Kanye is speaking. That would be a real threat to their religion of very devout secularism.

The only thing I need to know is whether Kanye is speaking in the Spirit or in the flesh??

And in like Manner...Kanye's critics....are they speaking in the Spirit or in the flesh???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Don't disagree - and I did see your point- sorry you didn't see mine - that whole family is into self promoting and thrive on chaos. They remind me of another publicity hound, Omarosa Newman and we know how that turned out. My concern is their sincerity and steadfastness to Trump's agenda. Maybe it's my age, but a longtime wealthy black Republican, Harold Doley pointed to the Kanye West’s appearance with Trump in the Oval Office last year, calling it a “bad and embarrassing minstrel show” that served to only drive black people away from the G.O.P.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    ... one less for you and one more for me.
    Hope I misunderstood your quote, and it was not directed at me. Trump had me when he came down the elevator and said would build a wall. I've been one of the 8% blacks having voted for Trump and have endured three years of name calling and ostracism.

bottom line is that these folks (regardless of what any of us think of them - and I don't think much) are opinion leaders among the folks that follow them.
    the vote thing is an old quote and meant to show that when someone leaves one party and adds to another there is actually a 2 point swing.
    if two parties start out 50/50 and one vote defects then the new tally becomes 51-49 - a two point swing.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    bottom line is that these folks (regardless of what any of us think of them - and I don't think much) are opinion leaders among the folks that follow them.
    the vote thing is an old quote and meant to show that when someone leaves one party and adds to another there is actually a 2 point swing.
    if two parties start out 50/50 and one vote defects then the new tally becomes 51-49 - a two point swing.
    The only sheep you have to get is the one wearin' the bell...

"K"