Thread: Sounding Off on RINO Mitt ++++

Default Sounding Off on RINO Mitt ++++

Beyond his class solidarity, Mittís loyalty is to Mitt and the glory that he believes should come from his blazing Mittness. He started in Michigan, then was governor in Massachusetts, then ran for president, then thought about running for Senate from New Hampshire, then moved to rich guy central in La Jolla, then ran for Senate in Utah. Heís the establishment equivalent of the cheesy strippers who you see on Southwest flights from LAX to Vegas every Friday night, with little carry-bags for their g-strings. Except they have the self-respect that comes with knowing they didnít earn their dollars shipping American jobs to Szechuan.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...omney-n2555047

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) was mocked Sunday evening after a new report revealed that he appears to have used a secret Twitter account to defend himself against critics online.

The most hilarious part of the story is the fact that Romney had compared President Donald Trump to one of his nieces, suggesting that Trump was an immature child, while Romney appeared to be using a secret Twitter account to defend himself against criticism ó which is childish and cowardly.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-tot...eport-suggests

I voted for him when he ran against Obama. Obama was bad .... my opinion of Romney has dropped so much since then, I don't think I could vote for him again. It would take a pretty horrible candidate on the democrat side to convince me to do that .... maybe, though, I'd just stay home .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I voted for him when he ran against Obama. Obama was bad .... my opinion of Romney has dropped so much since then, I don't think I could vote for him again. It would take a pretty horrible candidate on the democrat side to convince me to do that .... maybe, though, I'd just stay home .....

you're not alone >>> not much choice - bad or outrite EVIL - always thought the guy was a East Coast Dukakis wimp

thought more of McCain >>> still think the tumor took the guy out years ahead of actual death

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I've had thoughts along those same lines...but then my conscience jumped up and slapped the dog crap out of me. No matter the choices, I've got to do my part, however little it may be, to keep the more evil from gaining power, and hope the lesser eveil can't do sufficient damage that the foundation collapses. Sort of like having the choice of taking cyanide or arsenic.

I have really bad news for you....The "girls" on the Southwest flights from LA to Vegas are not strippers. When you see them on the early monday morning flight back to LA wearing the same cloths looking ridden hard put away wet look......The life of a struggling "actress" I'm told.
    Mitt is a big pile of stinking whatever you wanna call him. He has always been a pretender. Like The Bushes, we don't throw mud back because as soon as we are out of office we will all be buddies again!!!
    John McCain the biggest traitor our of the US Navy. Book Hanoi Hilton written by the highest ranking officer there. They used nicknames for the collaborators, everyone else he used their real name. Strange thing is McCain isn't mentioned, but this RAT who's father was an Admiral was....I played football in Arizona. I had to go to the McCain home a time or two to pick up our quarterback all star basketball player. Mormon guy but he was banging the crap out of McCain's daughter at the time. McCain's wife was always high. If you had enough drugs you could of banged mom and daughter....When the wife would get low good old John McCain would fly into town to resupply her....When it came out the wife was a Drug addict she got sent to rehab. John McCain got a divorce...I'm guessing we don't drug test in the US Senate. If we did most might not be there.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I have really bad news for you....The "girls" on the Southwest flights from LA to Vegas are not strippers. When you see them on the early monday morning flight back to LA wearing the same cloths looking ridden hard put away wet look......The life of a struggling "actress" I'm told.
    Mitt is a big pile of stinking whatever you wanna call him. He has always been a pretender. Like The Bushes, we don't throw mud back because as soon as we are out of office we will all be buddies again!!!
    John McCain the biggest traitor our of the US Navy. Book Hanoi Hilton written by the highest ranking officer there. They used nicknames for the collaborators, everyone else he used their real name. Strange thing is McCain isn't mentioned, but this RAT who's father was an Admiral was....I played football in Arizona. I had to go to the McCain home a time or two to pick up our quarterback all star basketball player. Mormon guy but he was banging the crap out of McCain's daughter at the time. McCain's wife was always high. If you had enough drugs you could of banged mom and daughter....When the wife would get low good old John McCain would fly into town to resupply her....When it came out the wife was a Drug addict she got sent to rehab. John McCain got a divorce...I'm guessing we don't drug test in the US Senate. If we did most might not be there.
    HOOOO, Boy! Now this here is a mouthful of truth if ever there was one! You get two gold stars for this one, Finris. This is definitely in the ten ring!