Thread: Pres. Trump rally tonight

Default Pres. Trump rally tonight

7:00 central time, Dallas Texas.

Half the people I know are there. Good speech
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Fantastic rally! Love all of them but this was Texas and boy do Texans know how to rally and party!!!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Any spitting, pissy/crappy protestors like Mpls had?

Mississippi is next - that Dallas rally could be one of the last for the state >>> few weeks until the holiday period starts and when it starts up again >>>> CAMPAIGN 2020 - full tilt

Nope! In the very beginning there was a report of one guy in bullet proof gear there. They found him and he was armed but he was a licienced canceal carrier. I didn't hear any more about it but, my guess is, he was protecting himself and others if needed. Just my guess.
    There weren't even any hecklers inside either. Other than the Trump supporters partying, it was smooth going!
    We mean it when we say, "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS".

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Any spitting, pissy/crappy protestors like Mpls had?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I saw coming in, several pairs or small groups that looked like Antifa types, all black, colored hair and strange grunge looking folks, and not wearing RED, White, And Blue or Trump stuff like everybody else, but not doing anything but walking by towards the end of the line that apparently was something in the range of 50,000 behind me, maybe more. Heard from a cousin that lives in Dallas that DPD estimated crowd at 100,000.I was about 8000 back from front of line and got in pretty easily, top deck of arena but plenty left to fill after me.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I saw coming in, several pairs or small groups that looked like Antifa types, all black, colored hair and strange grunge looking folks, and not wearing RED, White, And Blue or Trump stuff like everybody else, but not doing anything but walking by towards the end of the line that apparently was something in the range of 50,000 behind me, maybe more. Heard from a cousin that lives in Dallas that DPD estimated crowd at 100,000.I was about 8000 back from front of line and got in pretty easily, top deck of arena but plenty left to fill after me.

as the GOP rallies multiple and start hitting more of the confrontational states/cities >>> the Proud Boys type groups might start an exiting protection program - if the local PDs won't/can't get the job done >>> they will ...