Thread: Pence-Pompeo announce cease-fire in Syria

Default Pence-Pompeo announce cease-fire in Syria

This isn't going to make the Dems very happy. They are counting on this war to put a stain on the Trump team.

Winning again!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...kish-president
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Something went on behind the scenes in Syria. I don't believe for a second that POTUS would walk away from the Kurds and leave them to be slaughtered by Turkey. Some are saying Turkey took out more deep state, not Kurds, which would make sense if true. Possibly ISIS prisoners too. You all have probably heard of the fake ABC news video claiming to be an attack on Kurds that was actually a bunch of rednecks in Kentucky blowing up tannerite. Others believe the Russians moved in and took out deep state remnants, and possibly ISIS , after POTUS and Putin meeting secretly.

I'd bet my left one that this was a calculated move by POTUS , and we may never know the truth of what really happened.

That ALMOST sounds far fetched enough to be true... But who the hell knows what went on, really. It could very well be just as simple as in your face, what has actually been said... We are not the world police and we are not going to pay for another war that does not benefit America...
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

You talk about STUPID........again the dems and deep state were PLAYED by Trump........after almost three years they haven't learned d@mn thing.....I'm lovin' it.

regardless of all the possible behind the scenes conjecture the outcome is this.
    more winning for Trump, the american taxpayer, and american troops.
    POTUS is right that US troops can't separate enemies that have been fighting each other for centuries.
    Not only fruitless but not our job.
    He really is resetting the expectation for the use of american troops - no more nation building, no more world's policeman.
    And the never Trumpers / neocons / perpetual war party were embarrassed - again.

Liberal media reported the facility got bombed releasing ISIS prisoners. I'd be willing to bet that those prisoners did not only not escape, but did not live. Turkey doing what American justice will not allow to be done.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields